• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
Hooo boy, that voice acting in Firewatch. The lady's alright, but I don't know about the guy you're controlling...

haha, sorry but this is hilarious. And shows how great B.E.A.S.T. currently is.

Yeah, not even sure where the confusion came from. I woke up thinking I'll catch up on the Phantasmagoria stream and wait for the new BEAST. Then I saw the beastcast came out and realized I'm dumb.

541e2ee9933b86aafb2d6ea56e2381f3.png

what does firewatch have to do with ILLEGAL BEYBLADE COMBOS

d33b879cd6d65c378cad3c42f9d9ae4e.png

That feel after dusting out your computer (my average beforehand was 35).

I really need to find dust filters, but this tower doesn't have places to attach them over the vent openings.

crush7337

Banned
Heh, of course the Idle Thumbs guys would make a game with a handheld map, a la Far Cry 2. Just waiting for the turn halfway through where you come down with malaria.

Ever since I bought an air compressor I dust out my PC/consoles every few months. I used to just use canned air and go much longer in between sessions and never felt like I had quite enough air. I actually look forward to cleaning my PC now...

I live a boring suburban life...

I'm glad I've never gotten it nearly that bad.

Also Firewatch... I'm still not entirely sure I know what it is. Looks interesting though!

And a random ass steam sale is going on now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom