• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
That episode was tough to watch but it has an amazing ending.

I love how fast Vinny makes the decision to jump him out of nowhere. Why didn't they just try the shoot? Great ending.

J_Viper

Can't wait to check out that Game Tapes episode.

the-situation-glasses.gif

I'm legit shook.

Don't get me wrong, The Division can be very enjoyable, but I'd never predicted Jeff would give it a 4

Maybe I can point to Jeff's review and convince my boring-ass friends to buy this game now. I really need some good co-op shooting action but none of them want to bite and I don't think I would enjoy this game by myself.

Coop is definitely the way to play it, it's a lot of fun in a group! I'm enjoying it quite a bit more than destiny.

Jintor

i know i'm shouting at project beast like probably filmed a week or more ago at this point but AHHHHHH

ya'll so close!

soooo clooooseeeeee

Strax

I'm really bummed Dan isn't on this ep. This was his first E3 and he wasn't working with Drew, Jeff and Brad so his vision on this might be a lot different.

hamchan

Gran Turismo HD was a baaaaaad first demo for the PS3. It still looks like a PS2 game quite frankly.

Also watching these cars is like taking a sleeping pill.

Gran Turismo HD was a baaaaaad first demo for the PS3. It still looks like a PS2 game quite frankly.

Also watching these cars is like taking a sleeping pill.

I'm fairly sure it was just an upscaled version of GT4 in the first place. I don't think it eventually turned into GT5 Prologue either but was just a demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom