• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonCha

I also thinking what's happened to Unplugged? I don't think I've watched the third episode of the D&D run, but it just seemed to end kinda abruptly?

I also thinking what's happened to Unplugged? I don't think I've watched the third episode of the D&D run, but it just seemed to end kinda abruptly?

Wisely I think they realised it wasn't the right fit for West coast, especially without Vinny.

Also time consuming, especially for Rorie.

Scizzy

I wish they and Gamespot had a regular Avalon game every month or so, if only to watch Danny and Mary run circles around everyone else over and over again.

daydream

Banned
i enjoyed that beastcast episode where they played fiasco. i know reactions were mixed but i hope they don't give up on that stuff, i really got a kick out of it

it did get a bit topsy-turvy toward the end so i wonder if doing it in a video format would mitigate that

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
a d&d unplugged would be another good outlet for the east crew's creativity. If they were to do one, you'd imagine they'd be more interested and willing to keep it going on a decent schedule. I remember nothing from the last d&d unplugged other than it being terrible.

Myggen

i enjoyed that beastcast episode where they played fiasco. i know reactions were mixed but i hope they don't give up on that stuff, i really got a kick out of it

it did get a bit topsy-turvy toward the end so i wonder if doing it in a video format would mitigate that

I would imagine that East is gonna do more of that some day. Austin and Vinny's interest in table top RPGs is just too big for them not to do a semi-regular podcast or something.

TraBuch

Banned

There were some solid moments but I don't think I like Austin as a DM. He tends to cut people off.

jaina

I ate burnt pizza Glitches, it was alright.

Alex is the duder best at twitter, he understands the game.

Also got Mario Maker today, so everybody expect me on your courses in the next days.

guys I start actually working my first adult job next monday and I have like a 2 hour commute

i can't wait to have a reason to listen to the bombcast instead of sitting at my desk doing nothing while I listen to it

daydream

Banned
how long does a banner usually take for you to make? your own custom fonts or hand drawn?

i draft the threads, ren(patsu) makes the graphics. the banners and fonts this week are all custom-made since there's no obviously no stardew valley font out there

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
guys I start actually working my first adult job next monday and I have like a 2 hour commute

i can't wait to have a reason to listen to the bombcast instead of sitting at my desk doing nothing while I listen to it

Welcome to my life!

Except mine is a 4 hour one of you count both ways.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
im really hoping he means 2 hours a day total and not that he's spending 4 hours a day getting to work and back.

I have an +1 hour commute and if i had to spend any more time in my car i think i would do terrible things to myself

It's not so bad on public transport. You can chill, listen to music/podcast, read the web, play games etc. etc.

yami4ct

im really hoping he means 2 hours a day total and not that he's spending 4 hours a day getting to work and back.

I have an +1 hour commute and if i had to spend any more time in my car i think i would do terrible things to myself

I had to commute a bit over an hour a couple days a week for school. Podcasts are an absolute godsend. Makes that doable.

TraBuch

Banned
Lotta people in that PSVR GDC thread are expecting a price and I'm expecting a lot of disappointed people when there is no price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom