• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast Live - 08/16/16 - Episode 443

daydream

Banned

gbmm_deckx1kgb.png

Episode 443: Hideo Kojima Jr. - Date: 08/16/2016 - Duration:
02:57:48
- Download - Live Video Archive

We're down two regular members, but Rorie has the conversational strength of 10 men, and he brings it to bear on No Man's Sky, Grow Up, "Metroid Prime" on 3DS, the new THQ, the International 6, Final Fantasy delays, console clickers, and video game body hair.

gbmm_casthjkt6.png

gbmm_portraits2wnsjx.gif

kenta

Has no PEINS
Guesses on what Jeff has held in his hands not more than 24-48 hours ago? I'm thinking Shinobi on Genesis and a Game Boy t-shirt

I have missed a few weeks, whats going on with Dan? I hear he bought a house?

The official word is that he's in NY until PAX, which is in a few weeks. Some think he's actually just going to end up staying in NY and moving to GB East.

At least that's the last I had heard, unless things changed.

krpiper

The official word is that he's in NY until PAX, which is in a few weeks. Some think he's actually just going to end up staying in NY and moving to GB East.

At least that's the last I had heard, unless things changed.

He would balance out Navarro and give me a reason to listen to the Beastcast again

Devildoll

Am I in some strange limbo after the live show but before the download?
I can't find this weeks episode anywhere at the moment.

Trojan

Seems like Jason is sick every 3 weeks haha. Jason is a good guy but I think he's the weakest link of the podcast most of the time. Prefer Drew or Rory in that 4th spot.

Seems like Jason is sick every 3 weeks haha. Jason is a good guy but I think he's the weakest link of the podcast most of the time. Prefer Drew or Rory in that 4th spot.

One of these days he's just going to talk SF V meta and the latest Anime Fighter on Steam and just keep yelling it louder and louder as Brad tries to change the subject.

"Uh, now on to news..."

"JURI'S V-REVERSAL IS TOO WEAK FOR A NON-EVASIVE V-REVERSAL!!!"

Top Bottom