• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giantbomb E3 thread

Lijik

cory said:
Brad and Leigh on the couch. :lol
f0yngm.png

MrDaravon

watership said:
Leigh Alexander hate? I don-

HEY DID YOU SEE KINECT

Holy shit at Vinny, I don't think I've ever actually seen him look angry. More than anything he looks like the disappointed father.

Infinite Justice said:
:lol :lol

Wont listen to this though (not because of Leigh but for the reason that it has guests on the podcast).

Giantbomb is not as good when a guest comes in IMO.

i'll admit i get nervous when the bombcast has guests but with the exception of Leigh these guests are cool

TheUsual

Gold Member
I have to continue with this podcast/videostream. I'm moving onto watching the Konami conference next. Got an 18 pack of beer to get me through.

Patryn

For me, it's not the voice. It's not the constant interrupting - done properly, I can handle that.

It's that she's not entertaining in the least. She's not funny drunk. She's just droning on with stupid crap and pointless comments, sprinkled with "FUCK BOSTON" and "THAT WAS E3!"

Lijik

SailorDaravon said:
HEY DID YOU SEE KINECT

Holy shit at Vinny, I don't think I've ever actually seen him look angry. More than anything he looks like the disappointed father.
Yeah, my outlandish love for vinny is making any cut over to him super scary for me

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
you know what it is about leigh? she is very uncomfortable by being the only female and feels inferior. I think she is trying to make up for that.

MannahContana

Neo Member
Mkliner said:
Leigh represents everything he's left behind

Their is some legit GOLD in this thread!

I've given up on this being an 'informative' podcast, just watching the trainwreck is amazing, she's all over Brad like a rash, she's touching Ryan on the arm alot, not even lord Barnett can save this.
Also when she said 'Look everyone, I'm on the bombcast and I'm not the most drunk' or something along those lines, was the moment she became drunk. Such bad uncomfortable viewing, the ustream makes this entertaining! If this was a podcast I'd never get through it!

MrDaravon

Okay, I am honestly kinda tripping out now :lol

I feel really bad for the guys, I don't see this ending well
except maybe for Brad

TheUsual

Gold Member
Big Ass Ramp said:
you know what it is about leigh? she is very uncomfortable by being the only female and feels inferior. I think she is trying to make up for that.

I actually agree. And she's trying way toooo hard.

Double D

Thank god I'm up tp see this video stream. It's actually entertaining watching these people die a little inside every time she interrupts someone.

Big Ass Ramp said:
are you trying to psychoanalyze someone's sexual security via drunken video game podcasts

kenta

Has no PEINS
Zombie James said:
[mg]http://img2.pict.com/1b/0e/4f/3680449/0/brad1.jpg[/img]
[mg]http://img2.pict.com/b6/7f/35/3680450/0/brad2.jpg[/img]
If only Brad were holding an ether-soaked rag with that free hand

Patryn

grandjedi6 said:
Yes, someone ordered them a pizza :lol

The GB crew seem really unhappy about that. It's clear that they're pissed that people hunted down what their address is. Makes me wonder if we missed some deliveries and stuff.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
:lol Leigh is such a trainwreck. I'm having a good time watching everyone in the chat go ballistic.

Top Bottom