• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl, 7, stabbed to death by "stranger" (BBC™) in Bolton, UK [23th Mar]

JSoup

Banned
News from around the world and a pissing contest from the posting police?
Oh, GAF, you always cram so much into each thread.

LordKasual

Banned
I never get the point of vague tragedy threads like this......are we supposed to do something more than say "RIP" and "this is terrible"???

If you have a specific talking point, please share with the class?

Other than that.....thanks for the depressing article. I guess. RIP

Last edited:

LordKasual

Banned
I would be all for forcing all Muslims out of Europe. You bleeding hearts can ride the fucking train out with them

Thank god eastern Europe is so poor and we don't have them here in large numbers
Oh my god is THAT what this thread is about?

OP, if this is accurate then just grow some balls and say it outright. Why did it take a page of dancing and digging.

edit:

Real talk, the kind of muslims you guys are piss afraid of don't give a flying fuck about 99.9% of you. They basically only interact among themselves.

Why do weak people always think the closest minority/subset is out to murder their family and convert their culture? Have you ever been around muslims? Asians? Hell, mormons? They legit don't care about you. They probably wouldn't even right swipe you, calm down lol

Last edited:

holygeesus

Banned
Kids are more likely to be killed in their own homes, or by someone they know, than by a random stranger in the park, Somalian or otherwise. We don't see those news stories either.

Despera

Banned
-> 1st Result
-> 2nd post

This is how I found the story.
"Somali people should never be allowed into any civilised society"

Cool sources you got there, Jill.

Kamina

Golden Boy
I dont really give a shit wether the murderer is a Somali Woman or a british Woman.
I want to hear her excuse why a 7 year old had to die. And then the murderer should rot in a cell for the rest of her life.

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned

OP, if this is accurate then just grow some balls and say it outright. Why did it take a page of dancing and digging.

edit:

Real talk, the kind of muslims you guys are piss afraid of don't give a flying fuck about 99.9% of you. They basically only interact among themselves.

Why do weak people always think the closest minority/subset is out to murder their family and convert their culture? Have you ever been around muslims? Asians? Hell, mormons? They legit don't care about you. They probably wouldn't even right swipe you, calm down lol

The progressive take on muslims is naive and suicidal, to say the least.

Sorry, but muslims societies are barbaric and there's no amount of kumba ya and well intentions by the politically correct that can change that truth.

Yes, muslims do care about you and more importantly about the society we all have to share, but they are smart enough to maintain a low profile when they don't have the power to change how you live your life.

But at the rates muslims are populating Europe, it's just a matter of time they try to impose their backwards culture on you.

And of course there are muslims that integrated well into society and don't take that religion too seriously, but that doesn't change that is a religion filled with crazy ultra religious people capable of extreme violence.

holygeesus

Banned

Sorry, but muslims societies are barbaric and there's no amount of kumba ya and well intentions by the politically correct that can change that truth.

Yes, muslims do care about you and more importantly about the society we all have to share, but they are smart enough to maintain a low profile when they don't have the power to change how you live your life.

But at the rates muslims are populating Europe, it's just a matter of time they try to impose their backwards culture on you.

And of course there are muslims that integrated well into society and don't take that religion too seriously, but that doesn't change that is a religion filled with crazy ultra religious people capable of extreme violence.

You could substitute Christians for Muslims in this post and it would still read true.

Kids are more likely to be killed in their own homes, or by someone they know, than by a random stranger in the park, Somalian or otherwise. We don't see those news stories either.

this is not the time for this useless rethoric

Im really upset by what you just said

A girl is murdered and youre too busy defending the assailant

LordKasual

Banned

You could substitute Christians for Muslims in this post and it would still read true.

beat me to it, thank you.

Crazy people are crazy people.

What does a Somali immigrant doin in UK soil ?

Who brought these people in ?
You people blaming muslims for everything could have ALL of them expunged from your "great nation" and preserve all your "core values"

and you'd still have people getting murdered, your churches would still fuck little boys, and your pristine "native" race neighbor will still try his hardest to abduct and fuck your 6 year old daughter.

Grow the hell up, leave that little bubble you've created for your mind where all your problems are simple and can be fixed by pointing a finger at the nearest human who doesn't look/sound like you.

Or worse, in many of your cases, whoever the loudest, angriest politician demands you to redirect your hatred towards.

Simple minded people are why we can never actually solve problems. Don't be simple minded, you're all better than this.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
I am probably getting things mixed up but is this the Sudanese stabber from the other day or this is a different one?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
News from around the world and a pissing contest from the posting police?
Oh, GAF, you always cram so much into each thread.
Screen-shot-2014-03-18-at-9.42.24-PM.png

Barnabot

I could be reporting about the child who got murdered the same way in my country, but I'm more considerate of member's psychological wellbeing in this time of pandemic.

now that's a good point. people die around the world in the most sadistic ways. my country especially

here, kid at the age 10 killed by her own mother. if someone wanted to know more details then here's the link.
but i'm not gonna post every single cruelty i'm aware is happening here because it would make you guys feel sick.

holygeesus

Banned
If you think christians and muslims are the same, I invite you to go live on a muslim country.

I hope you're not gay.

Or a woman.

Or non muslim.

Because Christians are generally tolerant when it comes to homosexuals, and of course they encourage women to be in control of their own bodies, and allow them uncontested access to abortions for example?

As for 'living in a Muslim country' - I've been to Morocco. Lovely place. Also Tunisia, again very nice. Cant afford the Maldives at the moment. The problem when people say 'Muslim countries' and lump them all in together, is they think that all Muslim countries run the same way - are women treated poorly in Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia? Yup, but then you of course realise that Pakistan and Turkey have had female leaders at some point. Bangladesh currently. You know that Turkey have had more female heads of state than the USA of course?

The problem is, people apply this term 'muslim country' as a blanket term, when the truth is, they are all very much different to each other. Do some research.

Last edited:
The "replacement migration" is a tool/weapon of the elites. It's a runaway train now. Heartbreakingly, there will be countless more of our children sacrificed to the replacement.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
now that's a good point. people die around the world in the most sadistic ways. my country especially

here, kid at the age 10 killed by her own mother. if someone wanted to know more details then here's the link.
but i'm not gonna post every single cruelty i'm aware is happening here because it would make you guys feel sick.
Parents usually are the ones that kill their kids sadly. 500 deaths a year in the US alone.

beat me to it, thank you.

Crazy people are crazy people.

You people blaming muslims for everything could have ALL of them expunged from your "great nation" and preserve all your "core values"

and you'd still have people getting murdered, your churches would still fuck little boys, and your pristine "native" race neighbor will still try his hardest to abduct and fuck your 6 year old daughter.

Grow the hell up, leave that little bubble you've created for your mind where all your problems are simple and can be fixed by pointing a finger at the nearest human who doesn't look/sound like you.

Or worse, in many of your cases, whoever the loudest, angriest politician demands you to redirect your hatred towards.

Simple minded people are why we can never actually solve problems. Don't be simple minded, you're all better than this.

First off..

Im not even a Catholic...

Not everyone who oppose this are christian...

Becareful next time when youre lumping us together...

Last edited:

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game

Interesting that there's no mention of the mother's race. Do I smell another MSM cover up?

Jon Neu

Banned
Because Christians are generally tolerant when it comes to homosexuals, and of course they encourage women to be in control of their own bodies, and allow them uncontested access to abortions for example?

As for 'living in a Muslim country' - I've been to Morocco. Lovely place. Also Tunisia, again very nice. Cant afford the Maldives at the moment. The problem when people say 'Muslim countries' and lump them all in together, is they think that all Muslim countries run the same way - are women treated poorly in Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia? Yup, but then you of course realise that Pakistan and Turkey have had female leaders at some point. Bangladesh currently. You know that Turkey have had more female heads of state than the USA of course?

The problem is, people apply this term 'muslim country' as a blanket term, when the truth is, they are all very much different to each other. Do some research.

You just have to look at every christian country under the sun (basically almost all western countries). They are the pinnacle of tolerance, human rights and freedoms. Exactly the opposite of muslim countries.

There’s no amount of disingenous thinking that can change that objective truth.

Morocco is a dictatorship that violates human rights all the time, by the way. It obviously treats the tourist well in some selected areas, that's it if you don't have bad luck and encounter some radical muslims, you could end with your head beheaded like those poor nordic women.

And in Tunisia, the practice of sodomy can led you to jail, they have sharia laws and all kind of problematic and incompatible views and laws with human rights and freedom of speech. Just because the country doesn't suck that much compared to the others islamic countries, doesn't mean it doesn't suck.

And no, muslim countries are not very different from each other, they have a clear resemblance exactly because they are islamic. Stop with the kumbaya bullshit.

Last edited:

holygeesus

Banned
And no, muslim countries are not very different from each other, they have a clear resemblance exactly because they are islamic. Stop with the kumbaya bullshit.

By kumbaya bullshit do you mean, actual undisputed facts? Read a few books instead of developing your world view from browsing far-right racist websites.

Last edited:

Ionian

Jesus Christ, that article is absolutely horrific.

LordKasual

Banned
First off..

Im not even a Catholic...

Not everyone who oppose this are christian...

Becareful next time when youre lumping us together...

I never said you were.

You just have to look at every christian country under the sun (basically almost all western countries). They are the pinnacle of tolerance, human rights and freedoms. Exactly the opposite of muslim countries.

There’s no amount of disingenous thinking that can change that objective truth.

Hahaha what the hell is this silly ass shit???

Go back a paltry 60 years in america and you've got a nation of people throwing death threats at children for trying to attend school. There are people alive today who lived through this. Go back a little bit farther and we've got full-on organized domestic terrorism and crimes against humanity, very well documented.

Some of you people have the memory of a goddamn fly. You genuinely feel righteous typing out that ridiculous sentence, don't you???

Just a complete lack of perspective, i was giggling reading your post until i realized you were dead ass serious

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
I see y’all debating if it was a savage refugee or not...

So was it?!

Wouldn’t be surprised if it was...

Suck my dick

InterMusketeer

Gold Member

That's still a reduction in crimes committed though.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: RSB

appaws

Banned

edit:

They should be in Somalia, and they can have whatever kind of society they like. We aren’t the ones flooding into their places.

LordKasual

Banned
That's still a reduction in crimes committed though.

So you agree that it's inconsequential, but still maintain that they're the problem?

They should be in Somalia, and they can have whatever kind of society they like. We aren’t the ones flooding into their places.

Fair enough, but my point still stands.

1) your country has an immigration policy which allows them to come there, so deal with it, and:

2) again, they don't give a fuck about you. They moved over her for their families, not to interact with you.

They have their own society in your country.

And honestly, if you're in a place where you're being "flooded with immigrants", then you should stop worrying about immigrants and instead worry about why you're financially/socially in the same place as a group of people you deem inferior to yourself.

but nobody ever wants to address those questions lol. Maybe that's where all the raging hate comes from.

Last edited:
  • LOL

LordKasual

Banned
Inconsequential? There would be less crimes period. That's a very real consequence. Immigrants aren't the problem, but sometimes they're a problem, yes.

Nobody ever said immigrants can't cause issues. That's just a logical fact, as immigrants are still human. But it's irrelevant to the actual discussion -- the reason we're here though is because of the people who claim they're some significant threat to the overall stability and culture of their country.

Which is complete nonsense, only ever fueled by the poorly informed and easily manipulated.

and again, it always strikes me as an odd narrative to push, because it inherently says so many more bad things about the people who would hold these opinions than they seem to realize.

• LOL

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
Nobody ever said immigrants can't cause issues. That's just a logical fact, as immigrants are still human. But it's irrelevant to the actual discussion -- the reason we're here though is because of the people who claim they're some significant threat to the overall stability and culture of their country.
Immigrants have introduced unique new problems to the countries they move to. That's a fact. Europe didn't have issues with honor killings, female circumcision/mutilation, Islamic extremism and terrorism before immigration kicked off. The latter has been a significant threat, the others are crimes we try to prevent in our societies. So I'd say it is relevant.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Imagine someone just lounging in a park somewhere. Then all of a sudden they start beheading kids. That instant where your easy going life goes straight to hell. What a travesty. On top of that My search to know more lead me to these Google searches about the Cartel and how evil they are. I guess that’s my daily dose of real world f*ckery.:messenger_confused:

Poor kid. She had the rest of her life ahead of her until she met some monster in the park.

Last edited:

holygeesus

Banned
Immigrants have introduced unique new problems to the countries they move to. That's a fact. Europe didn't have issues with honor killings, female circumcision/mutilation, Islamic extremism and terrorism before immigration kicked off. The latter has been a significant threat, the others are crimes we try to prevent in our societies. So I'd say it is relevant.

You realise that female circumcision is not an Islamic tradition right? As many predominantly Christian countries carry it out. It is an Africa problem really.

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
You realise that female circumcision is not an Islamic tradition right? As many predominantly Christian countries carry it out. It is an Africa problem really.
It's a bit awkward in that list, yes, but that's why I mentioned it as a problem introduced by immigration.

McCheese

On the plus side, acid sales are souring!

Top Bottom