• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl/Dating Age: Where to begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEZIX

Banned
Oh here I go again another day another girl..:lol :lol :lol

So I believe that a good way to practice on picking up girls is talking smoothly with them in any givin situation even if your not looking to smash a ho it helps you become legit with spittin bold statements, I practice daily so I thought I would share mine from today.

Set up:

Going to college I make a stop by my local black rock coffee stand(Fuck starbucks)

note* I wasnt looking to nail digits from this girl cuz another girl that works there Imma try for next time I see her so this is jus whateva*

pull up to the window:

Girl: Hi what can I get you?
Me: 16oz Irish coffee on ice please.
Girl: Ok *notices I have gauges*, Hey look we match! *points to her gauges*
Me: Hell yea, thats what up!
Girl: *laughs, starts making my coffee*
Me: Did you just get those put in?
Girl: Yeah!, they were a size two and then they shrank and I just put these in yesterday.
Me: Shiit Im impressed!
Girl: *laughs*Why?
Me: Most girls are too scared to do it themselves.
Girl: My left side hurt worst then my right.
Me: Same with me, look we match again!
Girl: *Laughs* So what are you up to today?
Me: Ah going to class
Girl: Oh yeah? What are you taking?
Me: Trig, basically super mathematician shit, ya know no big deal! *laugh*
Girl: No big deal right?! *laughs and makes a funny face*
Me: So what you doin today?
Girl: Working!
Me: All day hey?
Girl: Yeah!,.. Well my friend did call me up and asked if I wanted to go running.
Me: Shittt keepin up on your fitness eh?
Girl: Nah not really.
Me: Yeah cuz I was about to say you lookin pretty damn fine from where I'm sittin *smile*
Girl: *Laughs* I do what I can?
Me: So the whole point of running for you is to gettin compliments from the bros passin by? *laugh*
Girl: *laughs and nods*
Me: Shitt well if you need any I can run by ya and holla a lil bit at cha?
Girl: I think I might like that *smiles at me*
(Girl hands me my coffee and takes my card)
Me: So are those the only piercing you have?
Girl: Yeah I need more thou! Im a tattoo and piercing type of girl.*you couldnt even tell:lol *
Me: Dammmnnn, you got a tat? how many?
Girl: *Nods* Yeah one big one!
Me: Really? You should give me a lil peek at it (Squinted eyes and chin up nod :D )
Girl: *LIFTS UP HER WHOLE FUCKING SHIRT SIDE BRA IS POPPIN OUT!!!* I need to get more.
Me: Fuck girl thats good looking fasho.
Girl: You think so?
Me: yeah that goes for you and your tat, damn I almost forgot what I was lookin at there for a second *Laugh*
Girl: *Laughed hard, like a donkey* So you got any?
Me: Pfft you know I do, Maybe next time when Im out runnin ill swing by and show ya mine and then you can give me some compliments *laughs*
Girl: Well if you run you should come out with me and my friend?
Me: Yeah maybe, Well have a good day *I drive off*

note: the whole fucking time there was another guy on the other side of the stand waiting to order coffee :lol :lol :lol

Shiiitt Girl was about to give me her number without me even askin hahaha

But take note on how I said I did the same thing she was gonna do (running), I dont actually fucking run but she dont know that :lol

RefigeKru

Banned
Okay, a sad sad situation here.

Girl I'm madly in love with, pretty sure we're best friends now and she sees me that way even if I have been upfront (she turned me down last year /cry). We've been going out a lot together recently to raves/clubs/bars/etc. and I've been picking up a lot of girls but not really going beyond kissing a couple of them (I'm surprised I've even managed to pick some up).

Problem is, until about 3 weeks ago I just thought that we were really great friends, then one night we went out and then the night/morning after just had an incredibly deep talk for about 6 hours roaming the empty streets of london.

After that I can't get her out of my head, I know she's not interested in me that way so I can deal with not trying anything and just trying to forget about her, but the other day I had a fucking dream and she was kissing a friend of mine in the dream after we were hanging out (completely random, they've never met) and I just had another one today. These dreams are freaking me out 'cause I actually RAAAAGE at the prospect....

The fuck guys? Only solution I can see is for us to stop hanging out together. But I can't do that :(

Chinner

Banned
might as well do something about it. ask her out or just be blunt. don't torment yourself by doing nothing. if it works then woop, if it ruins shit then you'll have a few weeks of feeling shit but you will move on.

kaskade

RefigeKru said:

Girl I'm madly in love with, pretty sure we're best friends now and she sees me that way even if I have been upfront (she turned me down last year /cry). We've been going out a lot together recently to raves/clubs/bars/etc. and I've been picking up a lot of girls but not really going beyond kissing a couple of them (I'm surprised I've even managed to pick some up).

Problem is, until about 3 weeks ago I just thought that we were really great friends, then one night we went out and then the night/morning after just had an incredibly deep talk for about 6 hours roaming the empty streets of london.

After that I can't get her out of my head, I know she's not interested in me that way so I can deal with not trying anything and just trying to forget about her, but the other day I had a fucking dream and she was kissing a friend of mine in the dream after we were hanging out (completely random, they've never met) and I just had another one today. These dreams are freaking me out 'cause I actually RAAAAGE at the prospect....

The fuck guys? Only solution I can see is for us to stop hanging out together. But I can't do that :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M94v3OEu4gY Words I try and live by.

PEZIX said:

So I believe that a good way to practice on picking up girls is talking smoothly with them in any givin situation even if your not looking to smash a ho it helps you become legit with spittin bold statements, I practice daily so I thought I would share mine from today.

Set up:

Going to college I make a stop by my local black rock coffee stand(Fuck starbucks)

note* I wasnt looking to nail digits from this girl cuz another girl that works there Imma try for next time I see her so this is jus whateva*

pull up to the window:

Girl: Yeah!, they were a size two and then they shrank and I just put these in yesterday.
Girl: Yeah!,.. Well my friend did call me up and asked if I wanted to go running.
Me: Yeah cuz I was about to say you lookin pretty damn fine from where I'm sittin *smile*
Me: So the whole point of running for you is to gettin compliments from the bros passin by? *laugh*
Girl: Yeah I need more thou! Im a tattoo and piercing type of girl.*you couldnt even tell:lol *
Me: Really? You should give me a lil peek at it (Squinted eyes and chin up nod :D )
Girl: *LIFTS UP HER WHOLE FUCKING SHIRT SIDE BRA IS POPPIN OUT!!!* I need to get more.
Me: yeah that goes for you and your tat, damn I almost forgot what I was lookin at there for a second *Laugh*
Me: Pfft you know I do, Maybe next time when Im out runnin ill swing by and show ya mine and then you can give me some compliments *laughs*

note: the whole fucking time there was another guy on the other side of the stand waiting to order coffee :lol :lol :lol

But take note on how I said I did the same thing she was gonna do (running), I dont actually fucking run but she dont know that :lol

LEGEND!

btw, what the hell are gauges? Maybe I gotta get me some.

Formless

Well despite all the mistakes I've made she came back. She went back to being unresponsive recently, she asked me for some help and I wasn't able to do very much but I don't think that's the reason. This is probably bound to happen whenever she's busy with work, but she doesn't seem as unresponsive to others as she is to me.

SOP, let her be, etc I guess.

RefigeKru

Banned
Chinner said:
might as well do something about it. ask her out or just be blunt. don't torment yourself by doing nothing. if it works then woop, if it ruins shit then you'll have a few weeks of feeling shit but you will move on.

I'll add a bit more to this. She keeps telling me that she wants a relationship, doesn't want guys at raves since they're only after one thing -- and she's highly sought after. Especially by her friends, saying I'm after her again. Urgh.

I dunno. I've got a plan to consult a close friend of both of ours, I get the feeling she'll know the scoop. Or she'll screw me over.

Might as well try. I'll know the result by the end of next week. Setting myself a timetable.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
PEZIX said:

Set up:

pull up to the window:

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Takuan

esquire said:
Well what the fuck, I don't know where else to put this since I can't post threads yet.

If cheating ever forgivable? To what extent (holding hands, kissing, making out, touching, sex)?

I ask because a friend of mine is dealing with a girlfriend who has admitted to making out with another guy while under the influence of alcohol.

The situation is this,

Girl is out of town -> she's staying with her friend and her husband -> they go out to a bar for drinks -> girl meets this guy; they flirt a bit -> at the end of the night guy is too drunk to go back to his place so girl's friend suggest he crash at her place -> so guy, my friend's girlfriend, her friend and her husband are all back at her friend's place -> at some point in the night my friend's girlfriend makes out with this guy -> -> -> some time after whatever happened happened my friend's girlfriend calls him, upset on the phone and admits to cheating on him.

My friend is extremely upset this happened understandably so. Personally, I'm a little suspicious that making out is all that happened if this guy actually went home with her but to my friend making out alone is bad enough so it doesn't really matter if more happened.

I don't know what to tell him. Him and his girl are/were a good couple but I understand that when trust is broken it can be very difficult to build it back up.

How would you guys react in this situation? I'm truly at a loss of what to tell him. I've been on the phone with him all night talking about everything but this problem because I just don't think it's a good idea for him to be at home alone, his imagination running wild and getting more and more upset at the situation.

I feel horrible for him. He was planning a future with this girl (i.e. probably going to propose to her in the next year among many many things) and now all of that is thrown in jeopardy because she did this.

Fuck. On one hand I'm like she called you and told you about it when she could have easily lied about it (she's in Europe at the moment) but on the other hand the fact that he was there in the apartment with her makes me think something more did happen and she's telling him half the story to lessen the feeling of guilt she's feeling.

I don't know. What would you guys do? How do you view the situation?

BTW, they're both 25ish and they've been dating for about four years and living together for about a year and a half.
She at least touched his penis.

PEZIX said:

Set up:

pull up to the window:

Jesus fucking Christ.

Jayge

grumble said:
PEZIX, you don't actually talk that that in real life, right? I respect the confidence, but not the vocabulary.
I go to school with a bunch of dudes who talk just like he writes.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
RefigeKru said:

You like her, stop trying to convince yourself you don't. You should be aggressive with her and go for a kiss. Your likely hood of success is minimal because she likely sees you as a "brother" or views you as too weak/timid (i.e. she's not attracted to you) because you waited too long to make your move, but at least you will have the closure you desire.

I know guys like you. You are probably the type of guy most girls would go for (and you are probably an attractive guy as well, which is why all these girls want to be friends with you in the first place) but you have no balls so you never get what you really want. Be assertive and have more confidence in yourself.

esquire said:
You like her, stop trying to convince yourself you don't. You should be aggressive with her and go for a kiss. Your likely hood of success is minimal because she likely sees you as a "brother" or views you as too weak/timid (i.e. she's not attracted to you) because you waited too long to make your move, but at least you will have the closure you desire.

I know guys like you. You are probably the type of guy most girls would go for (and you are probably an attractive guy as well, which is why all these girls want to be friends with you in the first place) but you have no balls so you never get what you really want. Be assertive and have more confidence in yourself.
I don't know if you read my posts here but it's not always that simple. I'm in a very similar situation right now except I actually went for it and kissed her a few months ago. She actually responded by kissing back and now we're just stuck in this weird mode where she doesn't want a relationship, wants to remain friends, but also doesn't mind getting a little frisky and flirty sometimes. Kissing her won't necessarily open or close any doors... he has to confront her and tell her his feelings. Unfortunately, like myself, he already has in the past and she turned him down and probably doesn't want to risk doing it again and destroying his friendship over it. He's got to make a decision to either risk his friendship in a last ditch effort to make sure she has no feelings for him or learn to let her go as a romantic possibility and search elsewhere.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Houston3000 said:
I don't know if you read my posts here but it's not always that simple. I'm in a very similar situation right now except I actually went for it and kissed her a few months ago. She actually responded by kissing back and now we're just stuck in this weird mode where she doesn't want a relationship, wants to remain friends, but also doesn't mind getting a little frisky and flirty sometimes. Kissing her won't necessarily open or close any doors... he has to confront her and tell her his feelings. Unfortunately, like myself, he already has in the past and she turned him down and probably doesn't want to risk doing it again and destroying his friendship over it. He's got to make a decision to either risk his friendship in a last ditch effort to make sure she has no feelings for him or learn to let her go as a romantic possibility and search elsewhere.

I'm not sure what you mean by "frisky and flirty," (FWB?) but a woman saying she doesn't want a relationship is not necessarily a bad thing if you still get to hit that. Now if you aren't into that and you really want a more committed relationship, I understand, but that is still better than just friends with no possibility of physical intimacy because at least there you have a choice.

It's only complicated for you guys because you doubt yourself right from the start. I'm not saying you are going to win over every girl by being assertive but a guy should never be in a situation where he is unsure about how a girl he likes feels about him for a long period of time because he is too afraid of how she might react. It's that hesitation and uncertainty in yourself that makes you unattractive to these girls you pursue and the longer you wait, the less respect she will have for you when you finally decide to grow a pair. Look, it's great to be friends with girls, but if you like her, and she really is as great a friend as you say she is, and you really don't want to risk that friendship by letting your true feelings known, know this - she won't be all that friendly with you when she gets into a relationship and starts spending all her free time with her new boyfriend. If you are prepared to accept that possibility, then by all means continue sitting on the sidelines wallowing in self-doubt.

Rubenov

I see myself years ago in many of these "in love with my friend" stories... I'm glad I decided a long time ago I wasn't gonna have any more attractive female friends. Now I always go for it right off the bat; it's only failure or success, there is no in-between.

some psychologists believe the male-female friendship is built upon a sexual tension whether it be realized or subconcious in order for it to work. Just saying.

Combine

Banned
It is quite amazing. I would certainly have never for the life of me anticipated that when I made the OP it would have started something like this. I'm just so grateful that others have been able to receive aid and help improving their own lives.

Combine said:
It is quite amazing. I would certainly have never for the life of me anticipated that when I made the OP it would have started something like this. I'm just so grateful that others have been able to receive aid and help improving their own lives.

thanks. we could never have done it without you, champ.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
whitehawk said:
Oh just that the first date went really well. I don't think I'm single anymore. :D

I know that a movie is a really bad first date, but what a second date?

Wine tasting!

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
schennmu said:
I'm going on another hopeless search for pussy in the Berlin clubs in a few minutes. Lets see what the evening has to offer. At least good music as always :D

Which ones? Berghain? Tresor? Heard pretty crazy things about those places...

uraldix

Rubenov said:
I see myself years ago in many of these "in love with my friend" stories... I'm glad I decided a long time ago I wasn't gonna have any more attractive female friends. Now I always go for it right off the bat; it's only failure or success, there is no in-between.

My only female friend is beautiful and built like a brick house. We are both happily married and it has never really been been a problem being friends. Had I been single when we met, probably a different story.

whitehawk

Banned
True :lol
djtiesto said:
Wine tasting!
Even though I'm in Canada (drinking age 19 where I am, 18 for other provinces), I'm 18 so no go :lol

Anyway, I'm taking her to lunch tomorrow, and then I'll see if she's up for going to a party on Friday.

grumble

From a funny site which does bring up a few interesting points (http://www.laddertheory.com/):

1chart-mw.gif

womanchart3.gif

PEZIX said:
Ear gauges my bro :D , you should totally get some man as long as you dont go to big cuz that could possibly fuck yo chances with a good job and leave you wit nasty scars if you decide to heal em

Actually I do, but as a human I am a multi facetted being with multiple personality attributes to adapt to any situation so I can carry myself with the utmost manner and speak verbally adequate, but for the most time I just talk how I talk, and surprisingly if you started to hangout with me you would start talking like that also it’s a very contagious lingo.... shiiittt son :lol

Just holdin down like a G so easily... allrriigghhtt :lol
You crack me up :lol
Man you single guys need to get clubbing! My mate somehow averages around 6 numbers a night! Even me whos never looking for anything/anyone as im with someone (I go to get wasted an have a laugh) end up chatting away to random girls or like last Friday having one come up while I was having a rave and dance with me for something like 5 songs :lol
Bet she was pissed when all she got was a hug/kiss on the cheek and a bye when her mates pulled her out to leave!

Also that game hahaha

I failed with attractive but "won" with the unattractive (even had a pick calling me a douchebag for not calling the next day :p)

:lol :lol
Modern Day Romance

shamelessly stolen!

ThePeacemaker02 said:
http://www.laddertheory.com/

Basically the most true thing on the interwebz. That's in reference to all the guys who love their best female friends. It should be mandatory that every female reads that site.

It all makes so much sense now! I really am just friends to the girls that fell into the abyss :lol the rest are scattered up and down my "ladder" and twice ive thought I was on the good ladder and not the friend and had it blow up in my face!

PEZIX

Banned
Johnlenham said:
You crack me up :lol
Man you single guys need to get clubbing! My mate somehow averages around 6 numbers a night! Even me whos never looking for anything/anyone as im with someone (I go to get wasted an have a laugh) end up chatting away to random girls or like last Friday having one come up while I was having a rave and dance with me for something like 5 songs :lol
Bet she was pissed when all she got was a hug/kiss on the cheek and a bye when her mates pulled her out to leave!

Also that game hahaha

I failed with attractive but "won" with the unattractive (even had a pick calling me a douchebag for not calling the next day :p)

:lol :lol :lol Raves and clubs are seriously meat markets girls be hoes all day at em, but ya gotta love em for that single fact.

Im all about spittin at the servers/bartenders... they give youz free drinks and know where the closets are :D :D :D

fuckin toasty:lol

DarkKyo

Lol dont know if you people in this thread remember me from last week but I was asking if I should ask the girl I like out to a movie and you were all like "NO, TOO SERIOUS TO START WITH."

She just asked me to see Alice in Wonderland with her when it comes out.. Score! :D Think I might ask her out for some drinks before then(I dont mean before the movie, I just mean before that date) to keep the heat up before I go out with her to the movie.

Edit: Not that I don't appreciate the advice you guys gave me. Thanks for the help!

Ranger X

Dechaios said:
She just asked me to see Alice in Wonderland with her when it comes out.. Score! :D Think I might ask her out for some drinks before then(I dont mean before the movie, I just mean before that date) to keep the heat up before I go out with her to the movie.

Edit: Not that I don't appreciate the advice you guys gave me. Thanks for the help!

Hey, you're supposed to use the word "score" only once you got your choo-choo in the cha-cha.

Anyhow, good luck :)

She must be pretty brave to ask you out.Most girls I know even if they fancy they guy massively wont make a move which I've told them many times is fucking stupid but meh not my lose.

Parts

YO. Screw it, I'm girl aging it, I could use some thoughts since I'm - for the first time in a looong time - confused as hell about what a girl's up to. Thanks brethren :D

Alright, so this lass and me have been digging each other for a while now. I'm sleeping with other girls and not looking for anything serious, and this has been pretty obvious as I'm fairly sure she's seen me making out with another girl and I've made it pretty clear I'm not the kinda dude she'll want to tie down (through humour, never talked to her in a serious tone :p). And so yesterday she hits me up on Facebook and I invite her round 'to watch a film' (already been frisky with her in a club so this obviously was a sexual thing) later that day. She says no and I say that's fine and just kinda move on with my day. She then texts me asking me to come over.

After being in my house for two minutes we're going at it, and within ten her top's off and things are going well. Very well. It's obvious it's gonna happen.

Here's where shit gets weird.

She then stops, puts her top back on and apologises. She says that she just had something happen with some guy. Or something. Vague Miss Vaguerson was being vague. I just kinda smile and say it's cool if you're not comfortable, just text me when you're in a better situation.

She then starts making out with me again and then decides she shouldn't be doing it again and leaves. Quickly.

buh...?

Gosh, I feel so used (lol) :lol I know she didn't have a boyfriend as her Facebook profile says nothing, and we'd done stuff before. So any thoughts as to what the hell happened here GAF?

Parts said:
YO. Screw it, I'm girl aging it, I could use some thoughts since I'm - for the first time in a looong time - confused as hell about what a girl's up to. Thanks brethren :D

Alright, so this lass and me have been digging each other for a while now. I'm sleeping with other girls and not looking for anything serious, and this has been pretty obvious as I'm fairly sure she's seen me making out with another girl and I've made it pretty clear I'm not the kinda dude she'll want to tie down (through humour, never talked to her in a serious tone :p). And so yesterday she hits me up on Facebook and I invite her round 'to watch a film' (already been frisky with her in a club so this obviously was a sexual thing) later that day. She says no and I say that's fine and just kinda move on with my day. She then texts me asking me to come over.

After being in my house for two minutes we're going at it, and within ten her top's off and things are going well. Very well. It's obvious it's gonna happen.

She then stops, puts her top back on and apologises. She says that she just had something happen with some guy. Or something. Vague Miss Vaguerson was being vague. I just kinda smile and say it's cool if you're not comfortable, just text me when you're in a better situation.

She then starts making out with me again and then decides she shouldn't be doing it again and leaves. Quickly.

buh...?

Gosh, I feel so used (lol) :lol I know she didn't have a boyfriend as her Facebook profile says nothing, and we'd done stuff before. So any thoughts as to what the hell happened here GAF?
IF you are fooling around with other girls you need to be honest with all of them on the situation. Break it down don't assume they know, joking about it doesn't work either. You're a bitch if you don't

ryanyhc

Neo Member
Parts said:

buh...?

sounds to me like she is trying to make you want it more. she knows she has something you want and if she gives you a bit then takes it away you want it more.

she's playing you dude, convince her you want it less than you do.

Dear Gaf, I need help! I'm obsessed with a beautiful woman and I don't know how to proceed.

We take the same bus in the morning, but on occasion. Either I grab the bus too early or too late. So, sometimes I don't see her for days. When I do see her, either the bus is crowded or I'm seated far from her, leaving me with no chance to introduce myself. Plus, having people overhear the conversation may make her less receptive.

I have given her my seat once or twice, but never mustered the nerve to talk to her. I remember catching her looking at me one time. She was caught of guard and looked away nervously. Could that be a sign?

Now, I won't assume she likes me, but at this point I need to do something. It's become an obsession.

I know the ideal approach would be to talk to her, but the variables are not working in my favor. I'm considering giving her my business card with some sort of note on the back. Perhaps something along the lines of:

Fortune favors the bold. There is something about you that intrigues me. I would like to know more about you, outside of a cramped bus. ###-###-####.

I know that a note may seem cowardly, but I'm at loss here. What do you think, Gaf?

ryanyhc

Neo Member
the•rebel said:
Dear Gaf, I need help! I'm obsessed with a beautiful woman and I don't know how to proceed.

We take the same bus in the morning, but on occasion. Either I grab the bus too early or too late. So, sometimes I don't see her for days. When I do see her, either the bus is crowded or I'm seated far from her, leaving me with no chance to introduce myself. Plus, having people overhear the conversation may make her less receptive.

I have given her my seat once or twice, but never mustered the nerve to talk to her. I remember catching her looking at me one time. She was caught of guard and looked away nervously. Could that be a sign?

Now, I won't assume she likes me, but at this point I need to do something. It's become an obsession.

I know the ideal approach would be to talk to her, but the variables are not working in my favor. I'm considering giving her my business card with some sort of note on the back. Perhaps something along the lines of:

Fortune favors the bold. There is something about you that intrigues me. I would like to know more about you, outside of a cramped bus. ###-###-####.

I know that a note may seem cowardly, but I'm at loss here. What do you think, Gaf?

i like the card idea dude. you dont want to hit on a girl in the morning anyway, she probably just woke up and is dreading going to work.

BUT the only thing id be careful of is she knows you ride that bus and if she isn't into it now its awkward every morning. which makes me lean towards just casually talking to her a few times maybe to open her up a bit, then if she is responsive to it go for the date.

jas0nuk

You have good intentions, but it's a bit Hollywood-esque. Try something simpler :/

Parts

practice02 said:
IF you are fooling around with other girls you need to be honest with all of them on the situation. Break it down don't assume they know, joking about it doesn't work either. You're a bitch if you don't
Like I said, it's pretty clear. It's never been verbalized because I just never felt it needed to be. It's obvious, and I'm 95% sure she's seeing other guys anyway.
ryanyhc said:
sounds to me like she is trying to make you want it more. she knows she has something you want and if she gives you a bit then takes it away you want it more.

she's playing you dude, convince her you want it less than you do.
Maybe. It's not gonna work since I haven't contacted her since, I'm not into getting blueballed or drama, so either of those is generally a "let's just be friends" to them for me. If she texts me or something I guess I should just be chill about the whole thing and act like it never happened, hmm? I don't really care enough to make a big deal, it's just ever since I've been wondering why and thinking about her more.

Wait, I guess that means it did work if that's what she was going for. That sneaky girl.:lol

the•rebel said:
Bad idea imo! Just make conversation and be flirtatious, anything more than that over a girl you've met on a bus once or twice will seem weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom