• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giving a BJ...anyone else feel like it's the greatest feeling in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmpaler

On the receiving end, it's varied between girlfriends.
I've always found myself enjoying sort of dominating while my girlfriend does it, but I've never been given the fortune of finding someone without a gag reflex... so.

I enjoy the shit out of them, but it's not my favorite thing in the world. There are other things I'd rather do, but it's not like I'm going to say no.
Personally I enjoy reciprocating, it's fun as hell.

I have had girls with gags and without. I can go either way really, they both have their pros and cons.

Casanova

I've never given a BJ before. But, I think I've always seen it this way as well. Not really a submissive act but more of a dominant one. Having all of the dude's manhood under your control has got to give you an "in-power" feeling.

I still would label the OP as a bisexual, as he did have oral sex with a man and got aroused from it and still continues to think about it - it's kind of obvious to me that he has at least some sexual attraction to men and their members.

Good for you OP. Even I as a straight guy always dreamt about gobbling the meat stick. It all came to fruition one day but sadly, fantasies often differ from reality. I was too rough with his foreskin and swallowing his man root extract made me throw up, thus ruining the overall experience. At least my uncle and I can look back on it now and fist bump over a bowl of cheezies and beers.

does your dad know about this, forza?

Good for you OP. Even I as a straight guy always dreamt about gobbling the meat stick. It all came to fruition one day but sadly, fantasies often differ from reality. I was too rough with his foreskin and swallowing his man root extract made me throw up, thus ruining the overall experience. At least my uncle and I can look back on it now and fist bump over a bowl of cheezies and beers.
BJOCxpG.gif

xrot.gif

This is the thread that keeps on giving.

LOFL

the chris

Mp4pBux.jpg

Kyzon

Well damn. Today has been a good day for reading.

M3d10n

Uh...I think you're overlooking the fact that he says it's the greatest thing in the world.

That may be the case, but that doesn't automatically means he is as willing to, as example, love and marry as dude as he would a woman.

bud

TGNz0rC.png

Replicant

Is he hot? For your sake I hope he's hot. Family's dick is a bit no-no for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom