• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II Team League 2012 (GSTL) Season 2 - More Foreigners!

Aaron

I know this isn't said often but... bad storms.

Damn, he even stormed the vikings when they were dead weight for Gumiho.

Striek

Baby jesus cries everytime cloaked ghosts instawin games ;_; Terran UP!

But srsly, fantastic work by Gumiho. Give that man a raise.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Well done to Guhimo. Was not expecting an All Kill in the finals, especially against Slayers of all teams.

Keikaku

I would never in a million years have predicted this result for the finals. Heck, I picked against FXO in almost every situation this GSTL season. Wow.

I feel really bad for Slayers as this has really got to suck but an amazing job by Gumiho there. An absolutely amazing 5 games from him. Well done!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
wow is that confirmed? kinda weird choice... not the biggest terran nerf of all time but definitely a big one. now terran needs to plan when they press the cloak button. hey at least the energy will regen while its on cooldown so youll barely be able to go oom from cloaking only.

edit: banshees getting any treatment?

Tacitus_

sign_girl.gif

sign_girl_2.gif

gstl-location-2012-s2.gif

crowd_shot.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow Tacitus_, thanks!

Top Bottom