• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goat Simulator 2014 |OT| You can be a GOAT!

How do I do a flip (back or front)? I read elsewhere to jump on the trampoline and spin, but how do I spin? (Sorry if I'm missing the obvious.)

Salsa

played for 3 hours and got every achievement except for the statues

kinda disappointed in the fact that watching footage before spoiled all the secrets to me (thought there were more)

still super excited to see the stuff that comes out of the workshop

Tizoc

Heh well I didn't have the time to watch TB's video yet =P

Gave up on getting the Goat Trophies since a few of them are in some irritating to reach places. Will just fuck around with the game and wait for Community stuff to mess with.

Heh well I didn't have the time to watch TB's video yet =P

Gave up on getting the Goat Trophies since a few of them are in some irritating to reach places. Will just fuck around with the game and wait for Community stuff to mess with.

I only thought a couple of them were annoying to get, and that too because if you failed you'd have to make a long trek back to the point where you can try for them again. The one on top of the gravity center was the worst because I kept getting whacked off the roof and out of the map. Most of the others are doable within a handful of quick attempts at most.

I only thought a couple of them were annoying to get, and that too because if you failed you'd have to make a long trek back to the point where you can try for them again. The one on top of the gravity center was the worst because I kept getting whacked off the roof and out of the map. Most of the others are doable within a handful of quick attempts at most.

If you use the angel goat then all but the one beneath the fan are really easy to get.

derExperte

And done for now until some mods or patches are out. Everyone who got every goat statue without a guide has my respect, most are easy but the last few I would never have found. Didn't have much trouble reaching them though, maybe luck.

How would it work on i5-3320m w/ HD4000?

:-(

People with much better specs are having performance issues especially when there's a lot happening. Just a guess but I think you'd have to turn down/off most of the graphical options and even then....

yatesl

I bought this last night, and have put about 4 hours in to it already. It is fantastic. Got most of the achievements already.

Also, probably been mentioned already, but Total Biscuit's video was horrible.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Goat Simulator plush is available for preorder: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00036421

GOODS-00036421.jpg

(It's probably sold from a western retailer somewhere too)

Top Bottom