• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOG News and Updates 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Thanks, I'm already sold on Real Myst, Riven and Myst V, but what about Manhole and Myst Masterpiece Edition? Should I bother with masterpiece if I already got Real?

Never played Manhole, but I don't think it's part of the Myst series. No point in getting Myst Masterpiece if you have realMyst, unless you really want to see what was so groundbreaking in 1992.

Tizoc

CTRL+F Grim Fandango :(

Unquote to see the stuff more clearly said:
CcDt8.jpg

>=3
I have 2 copies of Full Throttle

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Given I already have the normal Myst (and haven't played it yet), should I buy Real Myst?

I hated Real Myst. The 3D just doesn't work for it. A lot of people will disagree with me but it just makes things more cumbersome; I prefer the original Myst/Riven style.

mclem

>=3
I have 2 copies of Full Throttle

First double-take: What's Billy Hatcher doing in among all these adventures?

Second double-take: Wait. Billy Hatcher PC?

(I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised, I've got the PC version of some early PSX/N64 titles that I daresay some people weren't aware were on PC!)

First double-take: What's Billy Hatcher doing in among all these adventures?

Second double-take: Wait. Billy Hatcher PC?

(I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised, I've got the PC version of some early PSX/N64 titles that I daresay some people weren't aware were on PC!)
Yes, Billy Hatcher has a PC version.

In Europe.

But it's not like the PC is region-locked or anything.

Tizoc

I also have Pacman World 3 for PC =P

Wonder if there're mods for those 2 games...
Still super salty I can't find my copy of The Dig ;.;

Tizoc

Ugh refresh my memory: If i dl a game from gog.com to say my brother's laptop, he can still install and play it?

Ugh refresh my memory: If i dl a game from gog.com to say my brother's laptop, he can still install and play it?

Yes, it's DRM-free. You can download the install file to any computer, and install it to any computer. It's just like having a physical disc.

(Though it would be preferred that one does not distribute copies to everyone they know. Potentially hurts GOG if you do that.)

Tizoc

^Thanks mate.
Well since most of my purcahses off gog.com are gonna be PnC like games with a few classics...I highly doubt any of my brothers'd take interest in them lol.

Has anybody ever played Eador: Genesis ? I've watched the trailer and read about it and it seems pretty neat. Apparently the entire game was made by one guy, Jonathan Blow-style ? Impressive. I'd like to have some accounts of people who've played it. I'm considering buying it.

epmode

GOG's stuff is so cheap by default that I don't have much of a wishlist. Though I guess that changed with their new game releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom