• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gold + Silver PS4 Slims Announced - "Days of Play" Sales Event Incoming (Jun 9 to 17)

RSchmitz

I think Sony will get $100 from a lot of people in the coming weeks.
Sales + that $15 back is very attractive.

I hope Yakuza Kiwami goes up on PSN soon.

A heads up that the spend $100, get $15 back is happening at this time as well.

Also, Horizon at $40 is a steal and MLB 17 at $40 is a bargain as well. Andromeda is also completely worth it at $40, in my opinion.

Magwik

Banned
These renders on the US Blog look fiiiine
35121912485_65ae83d741_b.jpg

34735302730_6760ba05ca_z.jpg

35121911995_b4ac4236ac_b.jpg

35121912305_30fc96f66b_z.jpg

35121912355_cdc9cd6728_z.jpg

Just_one

Lego Star Wars : The Force Awakens PS4 -70%
Assassins Creed : The Ezio Collection -70%
Watch Dogs 2 -70%
Ratchet & Clank -70%

My wallet is ready Sony !!

Ashler

Still haven't found a sexier version than my 20th anniversary OG PS4. The gold one looks slick though!

Lol you can imagine my confusion seeing this listed next to the Pokemon Gold and Silver remakes.

For a split second my mind was reeling at the possibilities of Pokemon somehow on Sony systems.

Please tell me the silver one is coming to NA? Right?!?

It looks better than the gold one to me and it kinda reminds me on the old PSX. I don't have a ps4 yet and am about to buy one.

Shin

Banned
Did they have a similar sale last year around E3 or is this a first/experiment they're trying out?

g11

That gold PS4 looks like it belongs in Trump Towers. Bleh.

Silver is fine, though I would have liked a darker gunmetal gray better. Now that they're all matte finish I wouldn't mind Sony taking another shot at a white console either.

GTSweet

Neo Member
Awesome! Not really into metallic consoles and happy with my current one, but what a cool way to launch Gold / Silver and have a great sale during E3.

Two thumbs up Sony!

Top Bottom