• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Golf Story |OT| Return to Camelot

Wood Man

Was breezing through this game no problem. I am ready to smash my Switch into pieces at this final course, though. I know I should just take a break, and that when I came back to it I'd get it done no problem. Instead I'm sitting here getting pissed trying over and over again.

Yeah, that last course is a challenge. I was getting frustrated too. But I just beat the game now with -3 on that course after about 10 attempts. Hallelujah But yeah take a break. I noticed I got worse the more I played because I was getting inpatient and frustrated.

Great little $15 game for about 20 hours of gameplay. And I beat it just in time for Mario. Thinking about Stardew Valley next.

DogDude

Was breezing through this game no problem. I am ready to smash my Switch into pieces at this final course, though. I know I should just take a break, and that when I came back to it I'd get it done no problem. Instead I'm sitting here getting pissed trying over and over again.
Don't be afraid to play it out to hole 9. It's a very easy eagle oppurtunity since it's a par 6.

You guys think this game will get dlc? I'm sad now that's I've beaten everything in it. Of course a patch would be nice first.

DogDude

Curious how everyone built their character? I put 100% into power while purity and strip at 50% while the last 2 categories I kept at 0% the whole game. Worked great.

Qwan3356

Just finished this game a couple days ago. Brings back memories of Sim Golf to me. Love this game, story was pretty fun also.

Qwan3356

Curious how everyone built their character? I put 100% into power while purity and strip at 50% while the last 2 categories I kept at 0% the whole game. Worked great.

Hmm, I was more a control and spin guy myself. I did put it enough in power to hit 280+ yard strikes. Worked pretty great for myself.

Top Bottom