• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Just started getting into golf and I'm already CRAZY into it.

I started by buying a simple starter set that was on sale at Dick's (Walter Hagen T3). After going to the range once, I started getting obsessed with the feel of that perfect impact. Seeing that great ball flight was awesome, and I've since gone nuts trying to recreate those perfect impacts.

Replaced my irons with a super game improvement set of Callaway Big Bertha '06s. I'm not sure if this is ultimately a good decision or a bad one towards my overall progress, but I'm loving the look and feel of the clubs.

Played some 9's last week and was surprised at how not intimidated I was on the course. Sure, I hit some god awful shots (tops, mostly), but in the end I was also able to make some beautiful shots.

Working on shaping my swing so I can get that consistency. I've been hitting a tennis ball inside my house with my irons to focus on swing shape and grip, and to see how the changes affect my ball flight.

...love this sport now. Absolutely obsessed.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I take my son to golf lessons every sunday. For me, its a nice morning out of the house, and it gives him something to do. I've dabbled at the driving range, but thats about it.

BTW, here's a dumb question I always wondered about - how do you vary the distance a shot goes? Do you somehow 'feel' the difference in power of your swing, or do you basically just hit them at the same power and use the different clubs to vary the distance, or a combination of both?

Its easy enough in Hotshots golf to do an 80% power shot, but I'm guessing its not that straightforward in real life.

Woodsy

Banned
If you're a man and not into golf you're crazy - there is no better excuse to get away from the wife for 4 or 5 hours on a weekend afternoon and enjoy a little green space - plus it's addicting as hell. I'm currently a 9 handicap - here are the wares:

TaylorMadeTourBurnerDrivers.jpg

1005823.jpg

1008504.jpg

TaylorMade-Tour%20Preferred-irons.jpg

titleist_vokey_200_series.jpg

vokey200.jpg

60 degree version of this Scratch Wedge:
scr10.jpg

128667l.jpg

Woodsy

Banned
mrklaw said:
I take my son to golf lessons every sunday. For me, its a nice morning out of the house, and it gives him something to do. I've dabbled at the driving range, but thats about it.

BTW, here's a dumb question I always wondered about - how do you vary the distance a shot goes? Do you somehow 'feel' the difference in power of your swing, or do you basically just hit them at the same power and use the different clubs to vary the distance, or a combination of both?

Its easy enough in Hotshots golf to do an 80% power shot, but I'm guessing its not that straightforward in real life.

For the most part, it's all in the loft and length of the club - you should have essentially the same swing with your wedge as you do with a 4 iron. That being said, most better golfers practice full, 3/4, and 1/2 swings with the wedges, as distance control is a premium in those clubs for scoring well.

Working on shaping my swing so I can get that consistency. I've been hitting a tennis ball inside my house with my irons to focus on swing shape and grip, and to see how the changes affect my ball flight.

Unless you have a wicked slice or hook, you should just play your natural shot. Then if you need to move the ball, here is the easiest way:

Take your normal setup and to add more:

FADE - move your front foot back (away from the ball, not narrowing your stance) about 1 inch, then swing as normal.

DRAW - FADE - move your back foot back (away from the ball, not narrowing your stance) about 1 inch, then swing as normal.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
mrklaw said:

probably the easiest thing for us mortals to do would be to take a full swing but choke up on the club.

Learning to play a punch shot is helpful too.

Wizman23

Banned
The biggest flaw in peoples swings is coming over the top on your down swing. It feels right, looks right, but it leads to all sorts of problems (slicing, hooking, pulling, taking out huge chunks of turf, etc....).

If you are coming outside in on your downswing (which most people do) you need to change it up so you are actually coming inside to out. One way to do this is to immediately drop your right shoulder on your downswing. It sounds easier said then done. A good way to practice this is to stick a towel under your right armpit and take some practice swings. If the towel falls out, you are still coming over the top. It is going to feel weird at first, but it is the proper way to hit a golf ball. Just keep at it and you will have a good chance at eventually breaking 80. Playing golf consistently in the 70's and 80's is a hell of a lot more fun then playing in the 90's and 100's.

Woodsy

Banned
Wizman23 said:
The biggest flaw in peoples swings is coming over the top on your down swing. It feels right, looks right, but it leads to all sorts of problems (slicing, hooking, pulling, taking out huge chunks of turf, etc....).

If you are coming outside in on your downswing (which most people do) you need to change it up so you are actually coming inside to out. One way to do this is to immediately drop your right shoulder on your downswing. It sounds easier said then done. A good way to practice this is to stick a towel under your right armpit and take some practice swings. If the towel falls out, you are still coming over the top. It is going to feel weird at first, but it is the proper way to hit a golf ball. Just keep at it and you will have a good chance at eventually breaking 80. Playing golf consistently in the 70's and 80's is a hell of a lot more fun then playing in the 90's and 100's.

Absolute truth. I'm probably in the 70's 1/3 of the time and love that I can play like absolute dogshit and still card an 84.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Wizman23 said:

That could be my issue... I am going to the driving range to try this later

FabCam

Wizman23 said:

This is so true. I used to have hideous slice with my irons because my swing was too vertical. The ball would go high and quite far but would always move left.

Make sure you swing around rather than up. I always make a conscious attempt to make my shoulder touch my chin on the backswing. Something to do on the range is to put lay a tee on the floor about a foot behind the ball and make sure your backswing comes inside of the tee rather than over it.

RubxQub

Just completed my first upgrade set today:

Bag: Callaway Warbird-X
Driver: Nike Sumo2 5900, 11.5º
3iH: Callaway Big Bertha, 21º
Irons (4-SW): Callaway Big Bertha 06, Steel
Putter: Nike iC 20-20

Went to Golf Galaxy and got to hit in their crazy ass simulator. Thing is so awesome. I bought my hybrid there and tried the Ping Rapture v2 21º, Callaway Big Bertha 21º, and the Cobra Baffler 20º. It shouldn't have really been a surprise that I liked the feel of the big bertha, as my irons are also big bertha.

Across the street at Dick's I tried out the Big Bertha Diablo 10.5º driver, Nike Sumo2 5900 11.5º driver and the Cobra S9-1 10.5º driver. Came down to the Nike and the Bertha, but ultimately the sound of the Nike sold me. That metallic ping is addictive as hell.

Also just started working on changing my grip to the proper grip. I've gone from baseball style to interlocking in the past and got used to that...now I need to get my pointer and thumb on my right hand in the correct positions to ensure I can release through the ball properly. Have seen great results so far, but my hand cramps pretty easily in my new grip. Hopefully all that goes away with repetition.

Love this game, man... coursing it up tomorrow if the weather holds out.

RubxQub

Just bought a net to hit into and I broke the damn thing moving it around (bottom leg holder ripped off). Pretty sure I can still use it, but eff...

Went to a course last weekend and put up some piss poor performance on my first full 18. We stopped keeping score if that gives you any indicator. I know I'm better than that, as I've seen the results and some consistency on the range (grass)...I think I got into my head and just couldn't get out.

Since I've listened to the "Golf is Not a Game of Perfect" audiobook and I think it pretty clearly explains why I did so poorly...I just couldn't stop thinking about swing mechanics and didn't just go with what I know and practice.

I'll be much better off next time...I'm determined as hell to get good at this sport.

So fun.

AirBrian

Wizman23 said:

Oh, I'll have to try the towel trick!

I refuse to play golf on the grounds that it's both boring AND INCREDIBLY bad for the environment. The amount of water used to water a golf course each day is enough to last a family for a year.

... joke post?

Anyways, thought I'd chime in. I just started golfing this year and for a beginner I feel I'm pretty good! I've gone about 4 or 5 times this summer and most recently I got a 44 on the front 9. Of course, I'm not very consistent from hole to hole. My office's golf outing is next weekend so I'm trying to get out and get some more practice in. I hate going to courses alone though as they'll probably put me with some random group of dudes. Can't believe I've ignored the game for so long though it's fun as hell! :D

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
RubxQub said:
Since I've listened to the "Golf is Not a Game of Perfect" audiobook and I think it pretty clearly explains why I did so poorly...I just couldn't stop thinking about swing mechanics and didn't just go with what I know and practice.
Yeah, when you're out on the course you need to change your thinking. The range is where you worry about mechanics, on the course just pick your target, focus on making good contact, and swing. If you're consistently a bit left or right or whatever after several shots, don't worry too much about fixing it and just aim differently to account for where you're tending to hit the ball that day.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
I've played for a pretty long time, I'm a senior in college now and picked up a club for the first time when I was about 6. I played on the golf team in middle school, skipped in High School though because I hated the coach (I REALLY regret this), and took a year or so off in there.

My game frustrates me immensely. I had a better swing, in my opinion, when I was in 7th grade than I do now. This is because that year I broke my left arm pretty badly (I've had 4 arm breaks so far and this was by far the worst), and in the 2 months I was in a cast and another 2 weeks or so of fixing it back up, some critical bit of muscle memory faded, and I'm still not as consistent as I was then -_-

My Handicap is about 16 now, but I did play a round at 4 over at the end of the summer :D

Anyway:
GBBIId.jpg

callaway_gbb2_fairway.jpg

3 Wood only.
g5hybrid2.jpg

22 Loft.
31xFh1V%2B4IL._SL500_AA272_.jpg

P-3,
c-chrome.jpg

white_hot_2_large.jpg

#2.

I promise I don't buy Callaway just for the hell of it, I really do like the clubs. The wedge was given to me as a gift, so I can't speak to that, but with everything else I took a bunch of clubs to the range and just ended up with these. I really like my Ping Hybrid though, it might be my favorite club. This set was accumulated over a 4 year period, not counting the putter. If you do, it's 6. I picked up my 3 Wood and the Hybrid at a demo day sale, for 150 total! That was a good day.

Anyway, stick with it. Golf is a ton of fun and a great way to spend time with friends, or get to know new ones.

Marvie_3

Banned
I love golf this time of year. Since it's going to start getting cold soon, a lot of courses around here have "all you can golf" deals on weekdays. It's always nice heading out at 9am and golfing all day. :D

STG!

Yeah, the weather is perfect for golf right now. Not too hot or cold enough that you have to bundle up a bit, simply comfortable golf weather.

Sad that this summer the most golf I've played is on PSP or chipping plastic balls in the office. :( Just too busy with work (even on the weekends!), I play more golf during the winter on vacation than the spring/summer/fall at home. But I'll be playing next week finally, yay!

SUPREME1

Banned
I'll be hitting one of the local courses tomorrow morning, early. 7:30ish.

My bro-in-law, who's my golfing biuddy, has teh day off today and is heading out so I'm not sure if he'll be heading out with me tomorrow. : (

Either way, I'm getting on the course. Need to blow off some steam.

RubxQub

Just the range for me today, sadly.

I hope they've recently pushed the line back, as I hate hitting off of mostly dirt. Creates irregular hitting conditions that aren't really helping anyone.

Going to use my SW to chip to the 68 yard flag, my PW to chip to the 128 yard flag, then work my way down my irons to work on consistency, rounding out the session with my driver.

May hold onto a ball or two to hit around the practice green.

Draft

Ducky_McGee said:
I refuse to play golf on the grounds that it's both boring AND INCREDIBLY bad for the environment. The amount of water used to water a golf course each day is enough to last a family for a year.
Is this family going to let me drive a golf cart over them, hit them with clubs and stick balls in their holes?

MelloBoy

Neo Member
Asked my friend about starting up golfing and he gave me his used set of Taylormade r7 irons...is this a good set to learn on or should I get something else to start off with?

Also, what should I do about woods and a putter? Probably taking my first lesson in about 2 weeks...

BobTheBub

Wizman23 said:

Never heard of the towel thing before but it sounds good, the most useful swing advice I ever had was to spend hours practicing hitting balls with my right hand behind my back and only use the left to swing, when I got it into my head that all the power should come from the left I was able to play a reasonable round and won some silverware at a backwater golf course.

One thing I need to practice more is hitting the ball before taking a divot. I tried that on the range last time and I actually hit the ball much better. I guess I just have to trust the club to lift the ball as opposed to taking a foot divot before I even make contact :lol

LukeSmith

Love this activity. Played Chambers Bay with my father when he visited me a month or so ago. Playing in our company's annual Scramble next weekend.

Gamecocks625 said:
One thing I need to practice more is hitting the ball before taking a divot.
No, that's a terrible thing to practice. Much better to practice resisting such "insights".

As you play more, the ball will naturally move back in your stance as you set up with shorter clubs: somewhere forward with your driver, much further back in a naturally much-narrowed stance (and much opened, too!) with a 9-iron. All that adjustment happens on a level that "hit the ball before taking a divot" is only going to fuck with.

99% of the time, what you think about your swing is wrong, no mattter what kind of reinforcement you might be able to manufacture for yourself.

RubxQub

FUUUUUUUUU

I just found out what channel GolfHD was on... now when I'm not at the range or hitting around the house, I'll have it on the tube 24/7. Never watched golf on TV before, but now that I'm into the sport this channel is like crack.

Got me by the balls, man, it's crazy.

slidewinder said:
No, that's a terrible thing to practice. Much better to practice resisting such "insights".

As you play more, the ball will naturally move back in your stance as you set up with shorter clubs: somewhere forward with your driver, much further back in a naturally much-narrowed stance (and much opened, too!) with a 9-iron. All that adjustment happens on a level that "hit the ball before taking a divot" is only going to fuck with.

99% of the time, what you think about your swing is wrong, no mattter what kind of reinforcement you might be able to manufacture for yourself.

:lol thanks for the advice.

I did upgrade my driver this weekend (was given to me), so I'm ready to hit the range to try this bad boy out.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
I like the sport but apart from midget golf it's pretty expensive over here. I'm totally getting into it when I'm older though

Alrighty, I might as well post my setup as well.

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 driver with VooDoo shaft
titleist%20909%20d2.jpg

Titleist 909H 19degree hybrid
909h.jpg

Mizuno MP62 irons
mizuno%20mp62.jpg

Titeist Vokey 52 degree gap wedge
titleist_vokey_200_series.jpg

Cleveland CG10 wedges in 56 and 60 degree
CL_CG10Satin.jpg

Scotty Cameron Studio Style 2.5 putter
0f48d93ba6e0be776bada8364cdcbdcc.image.400x300.jpg

MelloBoy

Neo Member
well...had my first day out at the driving range this weekend and while I only whiffed the first 2-3 swings, I have a really really really nasty slice (woods + 4&5 irons...the rest not so bad). Scheduled for my first lesson in about a week...should I keep going to the range, or just wait until after the lesson so I don't develop further bad habits?

diddlyD

Banned
i used to play, and still hit at the driving range. the problem is i'm terrible. i only even get clean contact with the ball maybe 1/3 shots.

my equipment is laughable. back in highschool i started playing with my buddy, and borrowed his clubs. soon i saved up to buy the cheapest clubs i could fine, K-Mart exclusive Northwestern Bob Murphy Classics. it's old school style, iron shaft 1 and 3 wood, with 3,5,7,9 irons and a putter. i added a sandwedge, 8 iron, and a real wood 5 wood (actually probably the best club in my bag) to the set, but that's all i've ever owned and used since then. i think one of my problems is i'm 6'2" and this set is way too short for me. I can hit the woods and upper irons decently, but the 3 iron for example i CAN NOT hit, you could give me 100 tries and I can't get a clean shot off with it.

i'd like to get fitted to a decent set sometime soon and hit the links again. nothing like being on the course on a beautiful day.

RubxQub

MelloBoy said:
well...had my first day out at the driving range this weekend and while I only whiffed the first 2-3 swings, I have a really really really nasty slice (woods + 4&5 irons...the rest not so bad). Scheduled for my first lesson in about a week...should I keep going to the range, or just wait until after the lesson so I don't develop further bad habits?
My advice would be to watch the videos over at videojug. Rickard Strongart > *

You can minimally practice your grip (important!) and your address position in your house, if not a full swing. Those videos helped out my game a ton, and they seemingly have a video to address just about every question you'd have about the game as a beginner.

Check it out.

I've been able to create a pretty solid swing without any formal training, however I do plan to go to a pro sooner or later to fine tune everything. I make little revelations about my swing everyday.

RubxQub

Where the fuck was this article?!

http://www.kinestheticgolf.com/2008/04/ball-position-and-stance-width.html

Talks about ball position and stance in regards to what club you're using, both from Tiger's and Hogan's perspective.

I couldn't hit my long irons to save my life recently, but today I was blasting them pretty darn well, my 3 hybrid as well. Learned that I need to keep the ball just on the inside of my left foot regardless of what club I'm using, and have been so much better off for it.

FUUUUUUUUUU I love this game!

RubxQub

Wow...so this one video has changed my swing completely for the better.

Solid impacts.
Straight trajectory at a much higher %.
Harder hits.

Totally crazy. I've never been so confident striking the ball with such great results.

Gotta keep this up, CRAZY!

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Love to play as well! Been playing seriously for perhaps 5-6 years now, but I haven't really improved much at all untill this season where I have gone from a 26.5 hcp to an 18.4. Still not nearly consistent enough though, and my short game has gone to shit lately, but I feel I'm getting there. :D Been playing tons this season, but not enough practise I guess.

Had an "accident" with my driver weekend before last :lol So I went to get fitted for a driver last night. Pretty cool experience, and I learned I swing a whole lot harder than I thought. No wonder I sprayed my drives all over the place when I went after them. But if I swung smooth I still got them out there pretty good (around 265-275), but I measured one this weekend with a borrowed driver to 285 yards. Reached my first par 5 (admittedly a fairly short one though) in 2. Missed the eagle but made birdie. Sucks that the season is soon over here :(

Anyway, my current setup. I plan to custom fit my way into a whole new set next spring as I'm not really comfortable with my setup. Went with half an inch longer and 2 degrees upright in my current set by pretty much reading online, which might not have been the smartest move.

Driver (before the "accident"):

Taylor Made R7 426 with RE-ax stiff 65g

r7_425_tp_large.jpg

New driver will probably be a Vega DAF Driver with a Roddio W-7WA in S or X
DSC_0268.jpg

Vega_VDF_driver.jpg

w7waspec.jpg

5 Wood: Old King Cobra 5 wood.

Hybrid: Adams tour issue A2TS 21 with a lime ozik altus hybrid in SX flex

post-17683-1209941509-3.jpg

post-25213-1231165022-1_thumb.jpg

Irons: Mizuno MX-23
yhst-12224386464710_2067_78995587

Wedges:
Taylor Made TP 52 & 56
TC.-21788.jpg

Yururi flat black 61 degree
DSC00853.jpg

DSC00847.jpg

Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura Phantom
SC_Futura_Phantom_Mallet.jpg

Woodsy

Banned
I gues guys on our are now testing out those new Taylor Made wedges with the replaceable faceplates. I'm really interested to see what they cost and the replacement face costs, because it would be nice to just grab a new face every other year rather than repalceing wedges with worn out grooves.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Woodsy said:
I gues guys on our are now testing out those new Taylor Made wedges with the replaceable faceplates. I'm really interested to see what they cost and the replacement face costs, because it would be nice to just grab a new face every other year rather than repalceing wedges with worn out grooves.

Not too sure about those, I wonder how they feel.

Why not just sharpen the grooves once every couple of years? On the other hand I love wedges, and I don't mind buying new ones :D Unless manufacturers only start putting out wedges with conforming grooves :/ Stupid rule...

I really really want these:

dtourbitelarge.jpg

RubxQub

What's the big difference in feel between full-cavity, half-cavity and bladed irons?

Right now I'm hitting Big Bertha 06 irons which I'm going to assume are full cavity, which apparently distributes the weight to increase the size of the sweet spot at the sacrifice of workability.

...so bladed irons basically force you to hit near perfect shots to get the ball flight you like, but for the more advanced they give the ability to be able to bend shots better?

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
RubxQub said:
What's the big difference in feel between full-cavity, half-cavity and bladed irons?

Right now I'm hitting Big Bertha 06 irons which I'm going to assume are full cavity, which apparently distributes the weight to increase the size of the sweet spot at the sacrifice of workability.

...so bladed irons basically force you to hit near perfect shots to get the ball flight you like, but for the more advanced they give the ability to be able to bend shots better?

I'm having a hard time formulating a good answer :/ But simplified, the full cavaties will be more forgiving but with less feel and workability. Blades, or muscle backs, obviously, have tremendous feel (when struck right, otherwise no) and feedback but with virtually no forgiveness. You'll feel when you strike it pure and you will sure as hell feel it when you don't :D You lose a lot more distance if you hit it out towards the toe or the heel because most of the weight is centered behind the sweetspot. Cavity-backs distribute the weight more evenly to reduce loss of distance when you don't strike it pure. Although there are a lot of different CBs ranging from "shovels" (i.e your Big Berthas) to small almost blade-like CBs.

Here's a MB or blade:

post-1-1248831395-1_thumb.jpg

Here's a small CB:
post-1-1248831396-3_thumb.jpg

Slightly larger, but still a player's CB:
post-1-1248831397-5_thumb.jpg

And finally, the larger Game Improvement, perimeter weighted CBs (dunno if you even call them CBs anymore or just GI irons):

BB08_iron.jpg

...and with tons of options in between. And that's not mentioning whether the iron is forged or cast.

STG!

Time to bring GolfGAF back!

Been on vacation for over a week now (amazing how fast time flies) playing every other day. Fun, but frustrating. Shot my best front nine ever and followed it with my worst back nine ever. So I decided to take a lesson today. Got some great pointers for my swing: basically I'm closing the club face too much on my backswing, I need to find a better rhythm with my swing in general as I tend to bring the club back too slow then I blast through the ball, and just other odds and ends I need to practice. I especially got to fix my death grip, get more comfortable and relaxed when holding the club. Feel bad for the guys who maintain the tracks down here, took some nasty chunks in spots. Whoops. :( But I hit some amazing drives and even chipped one in over a bunker for par, so I'm quite happy with how I've been playing.

I'm thinking about taking another week off between now and Christmas to come back down here in Florida as I really got the golf bug. Sucks the season is basically over at home, back to practicing my swing in the office. :(

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
We're having a small spell of Indian summer here, so I played yesterday and today both. Today, I'm proud to report, I scored my first HOLE IN ONE!!!!

Hole was a par 3, playing from 168 yards. I hit a nice full 8 iron that the wind helped move left to right ever so gently. Fortunately, when it landed it took one fairly sideways hop, hit about 3 feet up on the flag stick, and dropped straight in! You know how they talk about things happening in slow motion? Not for me. In fact, I didn't even see it because I hit first and immediately turned my back to go to the cart so I could go back one hole to the restroom... I had to hear how it happened doing the pee-pee dance once I heard the other 3 start screaming and hollering. :lol

Oh, well, maybe the next one I'll actually see for myself...:D

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So who else is gearing up for golf right now? The weather's starting to get consistently better here, so I've finally been hitting the range. Irons are most ahead right now, still need to work on my woods and I haven't really practiced the short game stuff at all outside of some putting.

G-Pink

I have a conundrum between a season full of golf, or a frugal savings.

I probably SHOULD be saving up for my Master's Degree in a year and a half, but the local Country Club is a 5 minute walk from my house, and my clubs are itching to get out there. Problem is, the membership runs me about 1,100 dollars, and I might be looking at additional costs up front. While I am in my early twenties, I do have that kind of bank lying around. I should probably just golf with my grandmother, she's got a membership, and I can just pay green fees while I go with her. I might not golf enough to make up that money.

What a cruel mistress golf is!

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
XiaNaphryz said:
So who else is gearing up for golf right now? The weather's starting to get consistently better here, so I've finally been hitting the range. Irons are most ahead right now, still need to work on my woods and I haven't really practiced the short game stuff at all outside of some putting.

I'm getting real antsy to go out and play, and have been for the past month/s, and we're still at least 3 weeks away from courses opening. Been spending way too much time browsing golfwrx and tourspec, looking at equipment.

I at least bought a new driver last fall, which I only managed to play one round with. So excited to get that out on the course. Want to buy new irons as well, but not sure I can get the cash for it.
Last range session felt pretty damn good, although it was indoors so I couldn't see the whole ball flight.

pix

Can't wait to get out either. I am going to get a half membership. $250 for halfprice golf on weekdays. (I work on weekends because of school) Gives me access to 3 courses, actually 4 since one is 36 holes. Can't wait!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom