• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google Opinion Rewards is the secret best Android app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady859

Darn I was thinking I triggered some magical algorithm but seems everyone here getting flooded with Google spare change. I got 10 yesterday for just over $4 and another 3 today for $1.20. Glad they are pouring in again I was scared I accidentally lied since the past month has been 1-2 a week down from daily. $25 in under 4 months club. :)

Spent a buck so far on a 3 month Google Music trial. Haven't tried it since Prime is "free"but if it's like iOS you can pay for Netflix with this as well joining through the app.

I did about 7 surveys today. Made like $4 off of them. I don't know what happened today but please keep sending more lol

Same - I've gotten 8 over the last 4 hours.

5148746-a1.png

edit: and right after I posted make that 9.

this app is dead for me I swear. I must have given a bunch of duff awnsers and been blacklsited or something as i havent had a survey in months.

Cipherr

I got a bunch of surveys yesterday too, all in a row, like 7.

I had no music or apps to buy so Ive started buying hearthstone packs with the money
KuGsj.gif

I'm not sure if this is new or not but I'm also noticing they're now on a short timer - do the survey within 15 minutes or it expires. Could be something I just hadn't noticed before, though.

Tfw you only got one survey in the last month and a half

Not sure what is going on with mine. Yes my location is on and I don't recall lying on any surveys

UK here, have had 3 surveys in the past 2 months. Very frustrating as I was getting one every 2-3 days for a while before that. Bah.

Let me get this straight:

I download this app and take surveys. They reward my time by giving me credit. And I can use this credit on Miitomo?!?!?

Count me in! Those costumes are mine

PSY・S;204353122 said:
what if they're trying to weed out the liars with inconsistent survey answers

They've done that before. They put up something asking if you've been to a business that doesn't exist if you answer a few too many

Shady859

Did the gravy train slow down for everyone or did I screw myself accidentally?

I've received 8 total surveys ($1.43) since June 1st after getting bombarded at the end of May like everyone else here. I had several surveys in a row asking about the businesses I visited recently and I honestly answered none of above multiple times. Today they straight up asked how my recent PNC Bank visit was. At this point I realized the parking garage at my college is sorta adjacent to a PNC Bank it you exit the rear and they think i'm a big fat liar last month. I answered it was a great visit and received $.50 versus the zero or dimes for "fibbing". Be careful out there boys and girls! :/

Edit:
Started 2/1/16 and i'm at $27.60 so I can't complain too much. :)

I've only received two surveys since that recent barrage (which resulted in a couple of dollars), and before then my survey count had already dropped significantly.

Edit: Been using the app since the day it was released in 2013 and my total is $63.57

YaBish

Just wanted to pop in and say that after I was referred to this app off gaf, I've made $36 in the last year.

Truly the secret best app on Android. Helped me buy textra pro and vsco filters.

Did the gravy train slow down for everyone or did I screw myself accidentally?

I've received 8 total surveys ($1.43) since June 1st after getting bombarded at the end of May like everyone else here. I had several surveys in a row asking about the businesses I visited recently and I honestly answered none of above multiple times. Today they straight up asked how my recent PNC Bank visit was. At this point I realized the parking garage at my college is sorta adjacent to a PNC Bank it you exit the rear and they think i'm a big fat liar last month. I answered it was a great visit and received $.50 versus the zero or dimes for "fibbing". Be careful out there boys and girls! :/

Edit:
Started 2/1/16 and i'm at $27.60 so I can't complain too much. :)

It's not just you - I only got three in June and two so far this month.

Killua

Ever since I found this app I've made about $20. I've been saving up to buy Disney Anywhere movies. I got my first movie a couple weeks ago. Now I'm back to around $2 but I keep getting surveys. Free disney movies for answering a simple little questions is pretty awesome.

Back in April there was news stories about being able to bill Netflix through Google Play but I do not see the option even after Netflix CS canceled my account per their instruction. Anyone get this to work properly? This would be amazing to use my 85 bucks in Google credit

thenexus6

Since getting a new phone I have been getting a survey every weekend from 5p - 40p so i'm happy about that. I used to get so many, them suddenly I didn't get a single one for at least 6 months.

Ramma2

I had a new survey question type show up yesterday. It asked about different college types, then showed me a commercial from a college. Asked me a couple of questions about the video after that. Paid 95 cents which I think is the most ever for me except for the first survey.

RS4-

Man, I went from having like 4 a week for a few months straight, to one since July 12. Oddly enough, that's when I switched to a different Android phone.

Hmm .

DavidDesu

Thanks for the heads up. Never knew about this. The Play store is great for buying movies which you can then watch on your YouTube account on any device, so that's where my money will likely be going, starting my digital movie library there as what can go wrong with a YouTube down the road... plus easiest access to your content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom