• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google tricked stupid Facebook users! Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
This doesn't seem to have made its way onto here yet (surprisingly). It probably has and I've failed to find it with my search, if so, apologies, its just too awesome not to share and discuss!

Facebook article - read the comments!

This article ended up being the top result when users searched "facebook login". It goes to show how many users do that rather than type in a URL or even use bookmarks.

Bizarrely people thought the completely different site was facebook's new look but couldnt figure out how to login :lol

SmokyDave

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at those comments. How can some people be that dense and yet manage to keep breathing in and out?

One Dullard said:
I am going to delete my account (IF I CAN EVER LOG IN) as this SUCKS BIG TIME ! If this does not get back to NORMAL you are going to lose a lot of folks who hate this and as you can see from all the comments they think it sucks too !!! facebook was great for connecting with old friends ...now, NOT SO MUCH. SO HOW DO I LOG IN ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Durrrrrrrr.

Binabik15

I haven´t read more than three pages of the comments and there seems to be a pattern, but I don´t want Dragona to show up, so I´ll keep my dirty mouth shut :lol

Holy shit this is like watching evolution at a an accelerated rate. People can't fucking tell the difference by the URL or the fact that it looks nothing like facebook?!

Oh god...

Everyone that's lost types exactly as you'd expect them to.

I hope we can have computer threads in the future keeping this in mind when we assume how users deal with the complexity of it all.

Dibbz

I'm sorry but the people commenting about logging in have to be idiots. Jesus how dense can someone be?

SimleuqiR

#7. I WANT THE OLD FAFEBOOK BACK THIS SHIT IS WACK!!!!!

:lol

# 50 is a bright one:

This is what happens when people use Google to enter sites instead of typing it on their address bar...

Damn you all Farmville users...

At least one sane person in the first page. :lol

"This reminds me of an article I read recently about the ever-escalating rate of illiteracy in America. It makes you wonder how these people ever make it down the street alive, much less how they are able to log into Facebook."

-Facebook user

:lol :lol :lol
"im glad im not da only one mad hopefuly it might get us somewhermayb"
:lol

Darklord

Banned
How are people so dumb? I mean, ok, you aren't good at computers...but are you fucking blind?! It's like watching into Big W and getting angry that EB started selling things non-game related.

poweld

Un-fucking-believable. Can we please implement an Internet Test before these fuckwits get my sites all greasy and gross?

chedabob

Darklord said:
How are people so dumb? I mean, ok, you aren't good at computers...but are you fucking blind?! It's like watching into Big W and getting angry that EB started selling things non-game related.

People really are that stupid and it doesn't occur to them to type Facebook.com into the URL bar, instead of Googling for "Facebook login".

Binabik15

A google search produces lots and lots of CO2. They´re all using google search to get to a page they´ll use daily. Thanky our for killing earth, morans.

Prez

I'm sure if the mailman accidentaly posts a wrong letter in their mailbox, they'll go nuts because the government changed their name???!!!!

Dear visitors from Google. This site is not Facebook. This is a website called ReadWriteWeb that reports on news about Facebook and other Internet services. You can however click here and become a Fan of ReadWriteWeb on Facebook, to receive our updates and learn more about the Internet. To access Facebook right now, click here. For future reference, type "facebook.com" into your browser address bar or enter "facebook" into Google and click on the first result. We recommend that you then save Facebook as a bookmark in your browser.
LOL

Chao

Wow, took me 2 minutes to realize what was happening. So these people really think that website is Facebook's new look and they can't log in? And they even had to clarify that on the article?
george-carlin21.jpg

Some people are really fucking stupid

Benson

Being stupid on the internet is usually ok because of the degree of anonymity but these one's have links to their facebook profiles for the world to see.. ouch!

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
my favourite, though I've only read pages 1, 2 and jumped to 16.

How do I click like on some of these new comments?
and when did u all becum my friens
can sum1 tell me what is going on???

Ok now HOW DO I LOGIN TO FAFEBOOK? This new homepage sucks....all my pics are gone and there's just a bunch of little pictures on the left of videogame characters. Why couldn't you leave well enough alone, Facebook, whY!?

Hari Seldon

This can't be real. It just can't be.

Also how did that shitty website get to be the #1 google result for "facebook login"? You would think like the biggest website on the internet would be #1. Is google messing with the search results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom