• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Super GT League Season 2 - Vorsicht statt nachsicht

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Mush said:
Remember guys, we're planning on starting next week so if you lack a car and a teammate to drive it with, post in here and we'll sort you out.

Here.
I'd prefer if we did teams since on some saturday nights Inter FC will be playing Serie A matches (20:45 to 22:40 CET) and I wouldn't be able to participate then.
Let me know if I'm allowed to join and if anyone wants to be my teammate (I'm decent, definitely not a top competitor but also definitely not a divebomb/bumper car kind of driver... And oh, I know zip about tuning) :)

Angst

@gutterboy44: we still team mates? As in "are you planning on participating?"

If not, I need a new team mate as well. Xanavi Fairlady is my ride.

@mush: we should start a new thread, but leave the "Vorsich statt nachsicht" in the title, I'm quite fond of it :)

I´ll try to get Chimilosky to run the first two races or so, because i believe that will give me time to get a new PS3/move over files and stuff.

That way we would still be in it as the original team.

I´ll talk to him tonight.

paskowitz

Angst said:
@gutterboy44: we still team mates? As in "are you planning on participating?"

If not, I need a new team mate as well. Xanavi Fairlady is my ride.

@mush: we should start a new thread, but leave the "Vorsich statt nachsicht" in the title, I'm quite fond of it :)

You can be my wingman any time (or vise-versa).

Just make sure you practice.

I'll take anyone really.

Niks

This seems a little disorganized at the moment to be honest.

Who is racing? Do we have a list?
Based on that we can gauge if we can have team based championship or if its better to leave it individual so we can have a bigger attendance each week...

I guess we have to wait till Mush fixes his router to clear things a bit.

Angst

paskowitz said:
You can be my wingman any time (or vise-versa).

Just make sure you practice.

I'll take anyone really.
Thanks and I certainly do practice. I was teamed up with gutterboy, but if he doesn't show up here in a few days I'd gladly have you as my team mate.

@niks: yeah, I've PMed mush but it seems like he is not online due to router issues as you say.

Did mush propose a start at October 22? My guess is that we need to delay that, PD-style. We need to put up a new thread, post the list with drivers and let new drivers be able to sign up.

Mush

I'm sorry everyone for the lack of organisation going on. If you're all still keen to start this weekend, I'll make it happen (and yes I do have a new router now).

I'm quite busy until Thursday but after then I will be able to get a new thread up. Until then, enjoy Spa!

Angst

To give people time for setting up teams + practice with their new car + practice with us if possible I propose we start October 29.

Angst

Gynoug79 said:
ahh ok cool...had some great racing with f0rk at one of the one off races ! i ll send a pm
Just a suggestion, you guys both seem to race similarly - no crazy moves and good awareness of where the other cars are.

Top Bottom