• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Pejo

Made my first 5* j10!

0f719df13b01ce93cba4a139ff409ee5.jpg
Congrats! I never realized how much work it is to full uncap an eternal until this past GW when I looked it up. That's quite a grind you completed.

Xisiqomelir

Congrats! I never realized how much work it is to full uncap an eternal until this past GW when I looked it up. That's quite a grind you completed.

Thanks man. Looking back, the "costly" bits like centrums and the hiihiro just sort of appeared over time, and the "grind" of the 40-box was incidental to maintaining a top 2k finish in Fire GW, but the real pain was skill fodder and rusties for 10 weapons.

With Tien I am starting out now so I'll only have 2-3 more weapons to reduce next GW.

Pejo

So is there any reward or point to this Valentine's event? I filled Lyria's quota twice and got some cutscenes but that's about it. If there's no gear or summon to grind, I think I'm going to go back to Fenrir/Cerb since I'm still a new-ish player and never had access to them before.

Xisiqomelir

So is there any reward or point to this Valentine's event? I filled Lyria's quota twice and got some cutscenes but that's about it.

Do all of them twice for the crystals, then accumulate event mats to buy the steel brick, tickets and potions.

If there's no gear or summon to grind, I think I'm going to go back to Fenrir/Cerb since I'm still a new-ish player and never had access to them before.

If you have any interest in water at all, a Fimbul or two will serve you well.

Xisiqomelir

9873a40b23ccec242a53f9c8220b18b8.png

Really happy to see the devs doing something about the massive cheating in this game. Hopefully Sarasbot, Zoibot, Pokerbot and most importantly Cheatamate get flushed.

Pejo

9873a40b23ccec242a53f9c8220b18b8.png

Really happy to see the devs doing something about the massive cheating in this game. Hopefully Sarasbot, Zoibot, Pokerbot and most importantly Cheatamate get flushed.
Can you give a summary of what this says? Twitter's blocked at work or I'd translate it myself.

Xisiqomelir

I want to buy the demi-Varoon NOWNOWNOW but holding off just in case I somehow pull her with a freebie.

0 faith in Magna II doing anything for F2P, but of course Reddit meta is slavering. The summon FLBs should be a nice stopgap....before the Primal FLBs.

Big4reel

Is the story worth reading because I sorta skipped everything and for some reason now at chapter 58 I start reading. I can go back and read through the journal in my free time tomorrow

also do I really need to get that weapon that takes 7 weeks to craft for a endgame ssr character

Pejo

Is the story worth reading because I sorta skipped everything and for some reason now at chapter 58 I start reading. I can go back and read through the journal in my free time tomorrow

also do I really need to get that weapon that takes 7 weeks to craft for a endgame ssr character
I've found the main story worth keeping track of, I'm about in the same spot you are. The side stories and event stories I mostly skip though since there's just too much to do in the game. It's nice to know I can go back to the journal if I need to though. If you mean the Eternals, I think they're all pretty good, especially at 5*, but I keep reading that building a solid grid is more important, so idk. I pretty much play this game as a character collect-a-thon, so even after a few months of playing my grids still kinda suck.

In other news, this anniversary (and the pre-anni) have been more kind to me already than the christmas stuff. Back then, I won 100 rolls once and 70 rolls twice, and only managed 2 new SSR units from the entire period. This time, I got 2 new SSRs in the free single daily pulls on the anniversary countdown, and 4 more new SSR once we got the free 10 rolls. Good units too - Rackham Grand, Seruel, Ferry, Rosamia, Arriet, and I forget who else. And we still have that guaranteed 100 roll coming up. Hope I get mine during the flash gala if there is one. I might have enough resources to spark with a 100 roll + what I have saved up, if there are some good options from the spark pool.

Top Bottom