• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy Project Re:Link announced - Action RPG, Platinum Games [UPDATE]

DJIzana

I'm kinda wary that they went from "focusing on PC and consoles" to "focusing on mobile and consoles". PC is out for this?

If the producer said he brought a PC for the event then to me, seems obvious it'll be for PC. Especially since people play the mobile game on PC as well.

Also... To one of the dudes above saying areas look bland? You've seen one area. Trust me... The art book and mobile game have MANY different locations.

If the producer said he brought a PC for the event then to me, seems obvious it'll be for PC. Especially since people play the mobile game on PC as well.

Also... To one of the dudes above saying areas look bland? You've seen one area. Trust me... The art book and mobile game have MANY different locations.

Maybe it was because he had to play it in-engine? Hope you're right.

Archtreyz

I just hope this is better than the last like 5 games Platinum has worked on. Their last really great game was Bayonetta 2 and I'm hoping this is more on that level

Top Bottom