• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V - Coming for PS4, Xbox One and PC this Fall - Trailer

ryan299

Does this game have extra content or is really just better graphics? If it's just graphics then who cares? most people have played the game and I don't see the reason to pay another 60 for just a better looking game that I've already played.

Alebelly

I think I would spend more time tweaking the game with my i5 2400/ 650ti than I would playing it

PS4 it is then, for me

That 360/PS3 save file thing is incredible

Certinty

Best news from E3 for me by a long way!

Trailer looked absolutely amazing, can't believe my favourite game ever is going to get even better later this year!

So glad that you can transfer your GTA Online data from the 360 over too.

Worst kept secret in gaming is finally revealed!

From August 2013:
gta-v-ps4.jpg

Ooops . .

Sony-PS4-GTAV-Tweet-1.jpg

Tobor

"Trailer captured on PS4"

And it shows! Thank Cheesus. I can finally play this amazing game on proper hardware!

scitek

So awesome. This game is going to look SUBLIME on PC.

I skipped this one last year to wait for a PC version, and just looking at that trailer, it's insane how the world looks like it shames Watch Dogs', and I actually like Watch Dogs quite a bit.

Fall is disappointing.

I'm sure I'll be happy when it eventually arrives. Only took a few seconds of revisiting Los Santos to see Watch_Dogs wash away in its own mediocrity.

sqwarlock

Not sure if I'll go for PS4 or PC. GTA IV PC version makes me leery that my 2500K and 770 2GB will run it at least as well as the PS4 version.

Top Bottom