• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V - Coming for PS4, Xbox One and PC this Fall - Trailer

robatw

The PS4 version has that extra controller specific stuff like switching to first person with just one button and probably more things I don't really care about.
While we don't know which version looks/performs the best the safest choice is to get the PS4 version if you're in a rush and don't want to wait on the DF analysis.

thank you, i didn't know about the controller stuff. ps4 version it is.

also thx to the other guys helping me out here.

Tmac

Question about the freebies on the PS4 version.

I never had a Social Club account but currently my PS3 is out of service (house undergoing renovation).

I just created my social club account and linked my PSN account to it. Will that be enough to get the freebies or i have to link my account in game???

jond76

Banned
Question about the freebies on the PS4 version.

I never had a Social Club account but currently my PS3 is out of service (house undergoing renovation).

I just created my social club account and linked my PSN account to it. Will that be enough to get the freebies or i have to link my account in game???

Someone mentioned having to complete the prologue, don't know if that's true. Just what I heard.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Someone mentioned having to complete the prologue, don't know if that's true. Just what I heard.

You do. You must connect to the social club on the PS3 after finishing the prologue. Then when you log in to PS4 and finish the prologue, the Social Club will recognize the PS3 status.

Tmac

You do. You must connect to the social club on the PS3 after finishing the prologue. Then when you log in to PS4 and finish the prologue, the Social Club will recognize the PS3 status.

I have completed the prologue and linked my psn account on social club. Now i can see everything about my game on rockstar website, despite not login on with my ps3.

I'll have to wait a little more to find out, since both my ps3 and ps4 are currently out of service.

Top Bottom