• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Confirmed: Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer is coming in December

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism

Tom Hiddleston Reaction GIF

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions

Tomorrow is a possibility, Tuesday the latest. I've always said Tues Dec 5, so im going with that

Tomorrow is a possibility, Tuesday the latest. I've always said Tues Dec 5, so im going with that

I feel like it would be messed up for it to not be at the game awards.

A lot of people would tune into the awards just to see if the trailer is shown, nothing shown at the game awards will match GTA 6 so if its shown before it will be a blow to the show imo.

Last edited:
Betting on no show at TGAs as well. Rockstar doesn't need that circus to reveal the most anticipated game ever.
I would go for a trailer reveal between the 11-15th. Knowing Rockstar, 14th December is even early December for them.

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
I feel like it would be messed up for it to not be at the game awards.

A lot of people would tune into the awards just to see if the trailer is shown, nothing shown at the game awards will match GTA 6 so if its shown before it will be a blow to the show imo.
If it was game awards they would have just said trailer at game awards. Keighley would have hyped that shit up into oblivion.

Plus it’s not fair to other devs. It would overshadow the entire show. It’ll happen before the show. Dec 5 😎

Top Bottom