• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoshi1

Show me the animals!

I want to see them, we've only really seen dogs so far, plus sharks and assorted birds.

I wanna get mauled by a bear..

Don't know if someone's already posted something similar already and don't know what the TV ad situation is for the game in the US anyways (whether it's the same as in the UK or it's platform agnostic), but last night during Monday Night Raw, the game was advertised on PlayStation 3. For reference sake, GTA IV was advertised on Xbox 360 with that famous LCD Soundsystem trailer.

BTzUFBKCYAAyyfa.jpg:large

Karak

Excellent OP. I got a couple days off work to do a review on it. Bet the wife is going to HATE me by the time a couple days have passed.

Megasoum

Banned
Don't know if someone's already posted something similar already and don't know what the TV ad situation is for the game in the US anyways (whether it's the same as in the UK or it's platform agnostic), but last night during Monday Night Raw, the game was advertised on PlayStation 3. For reference sake, GTA IV was advertised on Xbox 360 with that famous LCD Soundsystem trailer.

BTzUFBKCYAAyyfa.jpg:large

Every single ads so far have been PS3 only. Even the giant banners on Time Square only mention PS3.

Map is quality but I'm slightly concerned if I'm stuck in a place without fast travel without anything to do.

I mean cruising is an option, I guess. There's a lot of cruising music in the game.

Fjordson

Been doing some late night work to Tangerine Dream for the past hour or so. I can't wait to hear that Edgar Froese score kick in for the first time in-game.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Map is quality but I'm slightly concerned if I'm stuck in a place without fast travel without anything to do.

Switch characters. :)

Been doing some late night work to Tangerine Dream for the past hour or so. I can't wait to hear that Edgar Froese score kick in for the first time in-game.

Speaking of which, can anyone tell me what the really cool ambient music was in TBOGT menus (both SP and MP) was called? I could listen to that all day.

I might hug my UPS guy when he drops this off at my house next Tuesday. Seriously, I have been a gaming frozen state since beating Last of Us and I am hoping this will be enjoyable as shit.

CLBridges

This will be the game to pull me completely away from FFXIV. Man, I can't believe it's going to be in my PS3 next week, I'm so ready. Besides the first trailer, I haven't looked at any other information on this game, including the map. Can't wait to see what GTA Online has in store too. Hyped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom