• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Falls S2 |OT| Mysteries, tall gingers & endless sweaters (series finale 2/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Party details

First, awesome username! And it sounds like your boy has a hell of a dad!

MOAR previews!

mysteryofgf said:

It seems like these trailers are for the first three episodes mentioned in the guide.
The Wendy and Dipper flashes are giving me Resident Evil flashbacks...fighting fuckin giant spiders underground!

Aside from a few links on Tumblr, I'm pretty much going in blind. Kind of a good way to go, maybe?

Do you mean Season 2 wise or the whole series?

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
I really want the Mabel vinylmation:

Vinylmation_mabel.jpg

I guess those are limited addition but another version is coming in animation set (blind box).

I really hate the lack of proper season sets. I saw a commercial for the upcoming season during Doraemon and it looks delightful, but I still have not seen a lot of the first season yet.

jikow.gif

Sorry for the late night double dip (dum-dum-dum!), but heads up.

People are reporting that comcast on demand is airing the first two episodes (Scaryoke and Into the Bunker). Meaning that they'll probably be leaked online within the next 24hrs.

For this, again please be mindful of spoilers, especially for those that rather wait for the actual air dates...

For those with Comcast, go to (Kids -> Disney XD->Gravity Falls HD)

Mysteryofgf said:
For those fretting over today's premiere , a quick FAQ:

Gravity Falls - Season 2 - Where to Watch

As we all know, Scaryoke, the premiere episode of Season 2 of Gravity Falls, airs tomorrow on Disney Channel. Future episodes will air on Disney XD first. People worldwide want to see the show as soon as possible and want to know, where and how can I watch episodes in a timely manner?

Live Streams for Premiere Episodes

If you don’t get Disney XD, don’t live in America, or just want to watch the show as it airs with tons of other fans, be sure to check out our livestream on Twitch.tv. This stream will happen when each episode premieres. It will be the same as watching on TV, including commercials.

Purchasing Episodes

The day after an episode premieres, it will be available through services like iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, and Google Play. You can purchase episodes individually in SD or HD resolution or purchase a “Season Pass” to get a chunk of the episodes (referred to as a volume) at a discounted price.

Reruns on Disney Channel

Episodes will air on Disney Channel usually the Friday after it premieres on Disney XD. They will air as part of an ongoing “Disney XD on Disney Channel” event. If you don’t have access to Disney XD or purchase an episode, you can catch the episodes again on Disney Channel on basic cable.

Official Websites

Gravity Falls episodes are also uploaded to both the official Gravity Falls website and on Watch Disney XD though the latter requires a compatible cable provider login. Episodes will be added sooner to Watch Disney XD compared to the official site but both will rotate episodes so they won’t always be available.

Wrap Up

There will also be tons of posts on tumblr and many other sites discussing episodes when they air so watch out for spoilers. Have fun watching the show and uncovering the mysteries within. If you like Gravity Falls and want to support it, there is merchandise coming soon such as plushes, toy figures, more DVDs, and books, and much more.
See you all tomorrow!

The first two episodes are on the Disney XD app. You'll need to have a compatible provider, which is annoying, but they are there. I just got done with Into the Bunker, it's good stuff.

ronito

Wife, kids and I are going to have a family party tonight. We're going to make "manly" pancakes and pop some popcorn. But I can't believe the 9pm air time though.

Totally. Both episodes dealt with the season long story arcs from the first season. They also were really funny which is just as important. Honestly, I've seen the old ones so many times it's just great to watch new Gravity Falls episodes.

how much Soos did they have in the episodes.

#TeamSoos

Bryko

These episodes were so good. Solid character/plot development, fantastic animation and creature design, some great gags...
and Nick Offerman!!

Ultimadrago

I watched this show on a limb a month ago after having Rick and Morty withdrawals.

I was expecting another Disney show that would have my eyes roll out of the sockets from no-hold corny-dom, but left with an impressive cartoon show with consistently amusing writing and characters. I still can't believe it's a Disney XD show. I got my sister into it as well afterwards.

Anyways, I'm all ready and pumped for Season 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom