• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 demo is live

bombshell

6.6GB.

EU: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...demo/cid=EP9000-CUSA06760_00-GR2EUKIOSK000000

US: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...demo/cid=UP9000-CUSA06596_00-GRAVITYDZDEMO000

8 things you should try out in the new Gravity Rush 2 demo
1. Play it at least twice (beginner course and experienced course of the demo have different mission content)
2. Get to Syd!
3. Ten pin bowling… and anti-grav racing
4. Lunar Leap
5. Explore… everywhere
6. Get the gull…without the collectables
7. Take flight then fight
8. Soak in the world
Explanations in the link: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...hould-try-out-in-the-new-gravity-rush-2-demo/

Bonus thing to try in the demo: Become the Supergirl
bsdHeQA.gif
To perform Lunar dash forward to recreate those sweet superman gifs, press forward and X at the same time from the point of the stick being at center (when Lunar is on obviously). You cannot perform it in the middle of running unless you reset the stick to center and then press forward and X again.

farisr

Not gonna play it yet. Have the remastered version just sitting there, unplayed, on my shelf. Don't want it to feel dated when I play it for the first time.

Fliesen

if it's getting more people into Gravity Rush, i applaud them.

I sure as shit am not going to touch that Demo - gonna buy GR 2 day one anyways, and i wanna go in absolutely blind (both with regards to story as well as graphics)

Wonderful, even better looking than I expected. Really can't wait to play this game :) never did get to the remaster but played hours upon hours on the vita. Should really download Nier demo next.

Japan studio, Freedom Wars next pls!

Right! Definitely don't want to derail the thread since GR2 really deserves to be discussed, but man, I would love even just a remaster to be able to play it on the dualshock. Would love if there was more of an active community here on gaf for FW.

As for GR2, I'll say that I really like the new powers, and even just through the demo, I was getting a feel for the kind of situations they might throw out where you need to switch on the fly. The boss was a good start too even if he wasn't thaaat dangerous. I hammered through most of the story scenes, want to keep myself good for launch!

I like you.

Haha, right back at you! :)

Right! Definitely don't want to derail the thread since GR2 really deserves to be discussed, but man, I would love even just a remaster to be able to play it on the dualshock. Would love if there was an active community here on gaf for FW.

As for GR2, I'll say that I really like the new powers, and even just through the demo, I was getting a feel for the kind of situations they might throw out where you need to switch on the fly. The boss was a good start too even if he wasn't thaaat dangerous. I hammered through most of the story scenes, want to keep myself good for launch!

Haha, right back at you! :)
Yep, the more Vita games, the better, I say.

I am wondering how they plan to tie those two powers together and make them interesting to use. Good to hear they left a good impression on you in that regard.

Verelios

This and Nier Automata demo coming out back to back...can one man be so happy? Is it possible?

It is! Praise lord Kat!

Top Bottom