• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush character designer shows how Kat wears her clothing

miku

XG8lch9l.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/sshun3/status/819121326795296769

Mystery solved〜?

EDIT:
EI2Q3Z2.gif

Sorry Dark Theme GAF.

Glass Rebel

"Gravity Rush character designer responds to Kat clothing controversy"

That's actually hilariously impractical. I love how her facial expression basically says "see, easy as pie".

KodaRuss

I love this. I like her outfit. It is unique and not too over the top. Fits within the game world I feel.

Still not day 1 on this but I will definitely play it eventually.

PulseONE

I would never have guessed that the shiny parts of her outfit were separate from the cloth underneath it ._.

Alx

What use does the gold thigh bangles possess?

Holding the dress and socks close to the body, in a world that apparently doesn't know elastic bands.
Having some stuff designed to keep clothes in position is actually quite relevant with a character that defies gravity (for the few things I know about the game). :p

Also it doesn't seem that tedious to do every morning. Imagine the equivalent step by step description of a modern businessman dressing up, with belt, shoelaces and tie included... (not even mentioning women in the past with their corsets and multi-layered dresses)

Top Bottom