• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush character designer shows how Kat wears her clothing

Hahahaha. Yeah, I'm pretty sure those are the actual lyrics too:

The lyrics also fit Kat's situation really well when you think about it. She's dumped into a place that she doesn't recognize, she's lost her memory, she lives in a drain pipe, and the people in that place don't really like her because of her weird powers. You really couldn't blame her if she were angry or depressed. But she's actually as happy as can be.

What have you done

giphy.gif

Luminaire

Read this thread earlier today and figured "I'll catch up on it when I get home". Got home, then I saw the Kat hair avatars. Little did I know you were all insane.

...keep it up.

I stopped watching the playstation access video halfway through as to not spoil myself.

This game is, dare I say, the most beautiful looking game this gen.

ShadiWulf

Seeing everyone with Kat hair on their avatars made me want to make one, couldn't resist. Thanks for the hair template! Excited for the games release next week

ffvorax

Nice and interesting! :D

I think it gets the right time to dress up like this, not everyone just put their clothes on in 1 minute... :p

Top Bottom