• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush Remastered (Asian/R3, completely in English) now available

mieumieu

This game is also the first game to receive a simplified Chinese release at the same time as other regions. other games were usually a couple months later.

Gecoma

Are some of the cutscenes still the 2D art?

Did they remaster that stuff too? Would love to see some of those.

They still have that comic strip aesthetic before/after every mission yeah. But tbh there are more 3d cutscenes than I remember, not a lot & the ones that are there aren't that long. But it's something.

They still have that comic strip aesthetic before/after every mission yeah. But tbh there are more 3d cutscenes than I remember, not a lot & the ones that are there aren't that long. But it's something.

No I don't mind if there are 2D cutscenes, I like them.

I just want to know how well they are HD-ified.

From the other Gravity Rush Asian release thread it seems that they are all HD-ified, they look really nice.

At least as an example of the 2D art from the other thread:

gravityrushremastereddtr43.png

gravityrushremasteredgerjq.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=188943965&postcount=57

Brilliant and TY for posting!

N30RYU

It's strange how I remembered nothing about the story but I remember were are the special Nevis and some of the strange locations of the "interdimensional couple".

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
There's something strange about one of the missions in the Maid Pack DLC:

During the "find the other 5 pages" sidequest, I got a few pages but the page counter + cutscene didn't increment until after some point going around the mansion. It's weird... Maybe bugged?

N30RYU

There's something strange about one of the missions in the Maid Pack DLC:

During the "find the other 5 pages" sidequest, I got a few pages but the page counter + cutscene didn't increment until after some point going around the mansion. It's weird... Maybe bugged?
There are pages that aren't the ones missing. You may have got some of the ones missing located on the floor around the mansion and triggered the cutscene.

Just platinumed again the game just a few hours ago

Yama

Any luck getting the theme for physical users? I have PS Plus on the HK store, doesn't allow me to download. Is this only if you downloaded the game? Thought it was for all plus users.

Top Bottom