• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Greatest captioned animal pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

EDRRWpG.jpg

When I saw the title of this thread I read "animal" as "anime", and, well, if you guys could share some funny anime captioned pics too that would be just a swell way to kill some time on a Tuesday night.

And since the OP /threaded his very own post, he is effectively saying that all worthwhile contributions to his question have already been made. This is the perfect time to bring out thoze anime bazookas to keep the laughs rolling!

DrkSage

When I saw the title of this thread I read "animal" as "anime", and, well, if you guys could share some funny anime captioned pics too that would be just a swell way to kill some time on a Tuesday night.

And since the OP /threaded his very own post, he is effectively saying that all worthwhile contributions to his question have already been made. This is the perfect time to bring out thoze anime bazookas to keep the laughs rolling!
I'm trying to find one Lol worthy but I can't :(

terrisus

Stealth furry thread?

Stealth furry thread.

I've gotten some laughs out of this thread. Let's not ruin things.

terrisus

hF0AE0CF4

funny-captions-two-cats-one-cup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom