• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grim Fandango Remastered Trophies are up.

zoozilla

Are the people criticizing the trophy serious?

I have a hard time believing they would ever have picked up the game anyway.

I'm super pumped, though. Never played GF, but I love the old Lucasarts games and Psychonauts.

joe2187

Banned
If you like it, definitely check out Day of the Tentacle. Best adventure game ever IMO, and I've played a shit ton.

Which is also getting a PS4/Vita/PC remaster as soon as they're done with Grim Fandango

mzg5ibdx9viigbfz5s9s.jpg

Fractal

Banned
Will there be some kind of an in-game hint system to help with the puzzles?
Gave GF a try a while ago, but I gave up since many of the puzzles were too obscure for my taste, and I couldn't really accomplish anything without a walkthrough. Would love to give it another go, though... really enjoyed the characters and the atmosphere.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
How easy is the platinum?

I decided to go with the PS4/Vita version for this; though I'll probably buckle and get it on Steam or GOG just for the hell of it. I just can't believe it's happening! Every version will be worth it.

Luigi87

Steam still says the 27th (1 day 17 hours from this post).

I checked the PSN store and it says this:

I don't have a PS3/4/Vita, so I don't know if that's normal or if it might just be a bug.

My PS4 countdown says 2 days, 17 hours... so... hmm

epmode

I just watched someone play RE Remaster with non-tank controls, and LOL wtf was Capcom thinking even letting non-tank controls in?

It's not much worse than allowing Wii pointer controls in RE4. People interested in playing the game as it was originally balanced can still use the regular control scheme and it doesn't alienate the OHGODIHATETANKCONTROLS crowd.

o0achilles0o

Neo Member
But the preload timer is screwed up. Mine says 2 days, 25min. But it's 8:35PM Pacific right now, which means it won't unlock until 9:00PM Pacific on Tuesday :(

But the preload timer is screwed up. Mine says 2 days, 25min. But it's 8:35PM Pacific right now, which means it won't unlock until 9:00PM Pacific on Tuesday :(

I noticed that too and since this is my first preload, I just assumed that was the normal time for new games to come out every tuesday...?

Top Bottom