• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GSL - Global Starcraft II League May 2011 Thread

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
" Haypro will be soon leaving us, so I want to wish him well and hope that he takes care of himself."

taken from the interview with oGsMC after his up and down games.

Zen

Banned
jersoc said:
That's probably true. He's gotten much better. Just get rid of gretorp ffs already. He's incredibly boring, ugh.

I find that Incontrol and Gretorp are actually meshing fairly well now. Not sure why everyone hates oon gretorp.

Zzoram

HolyCheck said:
" Haypro will be soon leaving us, so I want to wish him well and hope that he takes care of himself."

Not surprised. He's been there 8 months without a single BoX win in GSL Open or Code A. He's been knocked out of Code A and couldn't get back in, so he has no reason to stay.

Mairu

Corran Horn said:
GSTL May page is open for presale.
http://www.gomtv.net/2011gstl3/

Suck there is no IM, but should be still good.
My prediction:

FfopC.png

Hopefully someone else will make the thread for GSTL May, I got kinda lazy with updating the OP as this season progressed and since nobody said anything I stopped bothering with a lot of it :p

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
HolyCheck said:

Not surprising to be perfectly honest. He has yet to have any decent showings in the GSL and is in code B.

Hopefully, he'll be able to make some waves in the NA scene.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Mairu said:
My prediction:

FfopC.png

Hopefully someone else will make the thread for GSTL May, I got kinda lazy with updating the OP as this season progressed and since nobody said anything I stopped bothering with a lot of it :p
Last gstls we just used previous gsl thread as it only lasts a few days, get to work

HolyCheck

So tonight I've made the switch from using VLC player to using GOM player for all things video.

It's a beautiful new world.

HolyCheck

Don't care that i'm dp'ing!

http://www.mymym.com/en/news/20059.html

Interview with sCfOu

"Who do you think are the three best players outside Korea?
SeleCT, IdrA, and Whitera."

I find the listing of SeleCT there very very interesting, the others not so much as they've been in korea and had televised games..

but SeleCT! the koreans must want him back.. or scfou knows whats what (because select is awesome)

Top Bottom