• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GT5 out Nov 24 PAL/NA & Nov 25 JP HOORAY! The good times have arrived!

...and we´re going up on the rollercoaster again...

People are trying hard to believe in some last minute hope to get more tracks... it´s funny:lol

...or not

:(

seattle6418 said:
...and we´re going up on the rollercoaster again...

People are trying hard to believe in some last minute hope to get more tracks... it´s funny:lol

...or not

:(

Yeah, sadly that's kinda the case here. People need to be happier about what they are getting rather than pissed about what they hoped would be in, imo. You're still getting one hell of a game.

Oneself

My guess... GT5 has probably been delayed because Sony knew copies were being made somewhere, probably from a stolen code from a near finished version. They never talked about it to "not spread the word"..

Those who have been playing for the past week probably got caught by that pirate copy. It would be quite funny if true :lol

mrklaw

MrArseFace
if its pointless speculation about review copies it should probably remain in here. OT should be limited to normal frothing demand and anticipation

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Angst said:
And for the folks that thought 846x544 was maximum screenshot size:

http://imgur.com/6Xt61.jpg 3840x2160 :D

Edit - From RDK@gtplanet again btw
Am I the only one who's getting from that link a picture of res 3456 x 1944, with some rather large JPEG compression artifacts, as if somebody scaled that up from a smaller version?

BSTF

this post rates 1/10
Metalmurphy said:
You got your wish and you still complain... *sheesh*

My wish was being able to recreate the photos PD released.

My want was 8 MP minimum with little to no compression artifacts. Both those things aren't achieved in that picture.

I was happy when the picture was released in the OT thread as it shows there greater than 1920x1280 like RDK said for 16:9. Then I come to this thread with people trying to call me out on things I never said yet again.

UFRA

mrklaw said:
:lol UFRA, did *you* even look at the link, or a wheelstand pro for that matter? While the URL looks similar and is a bit assholeish, the product looks nothing like a wheelstand pro.

I *own* a Wheel Stand Pro :p So yes, I've seen it.

I don't care if it doesn't look like it, those guys are obviously trying to rip people off by using a name similar to the Wheel Stand Pro. People who never saw a Wheel Stand Pro would never know, and there's people dumb enough out there to think that's the one everyone loves. :lol

BSTF

this post rates 1/10
Actually blu is probably right. I wasn't thinking before but then I went back and looked at tekken90's photo mode video. There's a magnification option, 1x and 2x. Since the resolution is 3840x2160 it's mostly just blowing up the 1920x1080 image and that would explain the bad image quality.

hirokazu

gutterboy44 said:
Two main reasons people are speculating it is a review copy

-Rating doesn't match on the disc and case
The rating on the box is the PEGI rating, the rating on the disc is the German rating. That's normal for PAL region games.

Bit offtopic but here goes anyway:
Bought G25 wheel today, happy with it but got nothing to play with it, what do you guys recommend I get until GT5? Sold my prologue few months ago :(
Formula? hmm

Nolimit_SS said:
Bit offtopic but here goes anyway:
Bought G25 wheel today, happy with it but got nothing to play with it, what do you guys recommend I get until GT5? Sold my prologue few months ago :(
Formula? hmm
Dirt 2 (awesome force feedback)

pix

PNstyle said:
Dirt 2 (awesome force feedback)

I played Dirt 2 on steam with my DFGT last night after I got it. Was alot of fun. Offroad is tricky as well regarding steering, but its rewarding once you get used to it.

Top Bottom