• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V box art coming together

The Jason

Box art Revealed!
ieiVUfcw2Ck50.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Wow looks like fun

GlamFM

Banned
Is this really the way they intended the cover to be released?

Seems weird.

Maybe someone forgot to cancel the job or something when the game got delayed.

Silex

Is this really the way they intended the cover to be released?

Seems weird.

Maybe someone forgot to cancel the job or something when the game got delayed.

It isn't released yet. They'll release it on the same day that this paint job will be complete (or even earlier). They did the same for IV.

GlamFM

Banned
It isn't released yet. They'll release it on the same day that this paint job will be complete (or even earlier). They did the same for IV.

But with IV they filmed the entire process and announced it. This seems to be coming out of nowhere.

UrbanRats

Anyone else like the GTA 3 PAL box art:

I enjoyed that more than the standard, comic book, boxes type thing they have going on now.

Still, cannot for this game!

At the time i liked it more, though the new ones are more iconic.

To be fair GTA's cover reveal is probably the least exciting thing, since it's always the same approach with artworks we've already seen (for the most part), there's not much to "reveal", really.

Komo

Banned
Awesome. I love how Rockstar goes above and beyond just to market their GTA series. They know perfectly well how big of an impact that franchise has, lol

Pandemic

Lol, I only just realized that the boxart is fake. :p

Edit: So confused as to whether its real or fake. The cross dressing guy on the right makes me think fake, but the rest makes me think real.

Top Bottom