• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V has gone gold.

woen

The audio files were just the beginning of the biggest wave of spoilers since the Creation of the world.

Others have probably mentioned this already in this thread, but...
1. There are numerous pictures of the disks being printed
2. Game files were leaked online yesterday thanks to Sony

In all reality the game has probably been gold for at least a week. But, either way I can not wait for this game. We are getting ever so close now.

Nope. The multiplayer will be available with a patch 2 weeks after the release (October 1st)

Oh yeah. Shit :(

Anyway, got two weeks after release before I'm back at uni, can't fucking wait. This leak's made the wait even more infurating, yet exciting.

woen

Oh yeah. Shit :(

Anyway, got two weeks after release before I'm back at uni, can't fucking wait. This leak's made the wait even more infurating, yet exciting.

I'm back at college the day before the release, and I won't be able to play because of the "induction/integration week". I won't sleep.

Just enough time to finish the campaign. Perhaps they did that on purpose, hmmm.

Yep exactly. But I don't think I'll finish the campaign in 2 weeks, I want to explore the whole island first.

Haven't seen a big leak for such a prominent game before.

birdman-rubbing-handsjhsac.gif

I never tire of this. It's like Birdman's so pleased, it's painful.

woen

Have been meaning to ask about that, can the "download code" given for purchased games that unlock GTA Online act as an online pass?

You mean a one time patch, making the MP only available for one console ?
We don't know yet. But I think it's just an update.

cdkee

Banned
I just got my first job out of college.

I'm really excited, but it also means less time for GTAV. :( Bittersweet.

Gadirok

Told you that pre-load was a huge mistake.

I was never even aware preloading was on the store (probably because I never bothered preordering any AAA title on the store).

But putting up a preload almost a month before the game came out was the big mistake.

I think that having it up a week before should be alright.

A similar thing happened with the last of us demo in the GoW:A disc where the demo had preloaded cutscene info and spoilers of the entire game. The only bad thing was this was literally months before the game came out so spoilers became rampant on places like youtube comments sections on videos. They should have just provided a code to download the demo and put the demo on the store a week before it came out rather than having a stupid countdown.

Ive been practicing abstinence when it comes to GTAV with zero knowledge of its plot or details. I can't wait to snap this virginity. I can guarantee you it will be bloody.

I'm sure there is major monetary gain put in the worker contracts that if the game has an average of "90" or more on metacritic, we ill pay you "x" amount of money.

I would buy it right now if there was a slight chance a switch could be flipped and I could play it tomorrow...

Anyway, I just CAN'T FUCKING WAIT for this game. HOLY FUCK IN ALL OF FUCK.

Mik2121

In two weeks, I'll be going on a two-week trip, so I'm now preparing the stuff for that trip, and as soon as I get back, that same day at night I'll receive GTA on the mail, sweet!!

The following 4 weeks are going to get by sooooo fast :)

Myshkin

Moreover, it's Sony fault for not encrypting the files properly... when you preload stuff on Steam, everything is encrypted only things like the filenames are visible.

Yeah. You just need to make sure you don't have any files with names like
joey_dies_in_plane_crash.bik
Not a spoiler. I just made that up randomly.

In two weeks, I'll be going on a two-week trip, so I'm now preparing the stuff for that trip, and as soon as I get back, that same day at night I'll receive GTA on the mail, sweet!!

The following 4 weeks are going to get by sooooo fast :)

Kind of the same here, I'm going on a cruise end of next week and when I come back it will be a week from release. You got it better though.

Wont go 'gold' to me till I can play it on PC!! Stupid jerks!! I wont buy another GTA game on my 360 when I see all the wicked shit you can do on pc! :p

:'(

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
First game I will buy at full price since Skyrim. Bring it on!

Top Bottom