• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA VI Official Trailer

Disco Dave

Possible map leak
lupNAR4.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
2025, damn. Hasn't this been in development for almost a decade already?

Astral Dog

People really doubt at this point since that video about diversity?
Idc about the 'diversity' i just wonder how they will tackle on the themes with this game, i mean there is so,so much to make fun of,in the current climate but i suspect they will take the safest route to avoid offending and thats not what GTA is about maybe im wrong we will see

Last edited:

Audiophile

Waiting til tomorrow to see the higher quality 4K encode, saw a glance of a crocodile while skimming through X, so I'm guessing the leaker on Reddit was right..

MiguelItUp

Idc about the 'diversity' i just wonder how they will tackle on the themes with this game, i mean there is so,so much to make fun of,in the current climate but i suspect they will take the safest route to not offend and thats not what GTA is about maybe im wrong we will see
Yeah, it all depends on how it's done. South Park still gets away with a ton. GTA totally has that power to do so as well, it just depends on how they decided to approach it all. It will definitely be interesting. As GTA always had strong elements of satire.

Last edited:

Strategize

I watched about 15 seconds, even with bad upload quality this looks CGI, except it's realtime. R* really are gods, holy fuck.

Last edited:

whyman

I hope Rockstar just goes ahead and releases the trailer now instead. No reason thousands of people have to watch it in trash quality when devs worked so hard. 2025 is what I expected, but that was after a delay...

Audiophile

If it's fiscal 2025 then I'm guessing it's gonna be Feb/March 2025..

Flogged my PS5 a while back as it was gathering dust, finger's crossed for a PS5 Pro by Nov '24 along with Death Stranding 2 + Wolverine to tide me over til then.

Top Bottom