• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTX 970 Class Action Settlement website is live

LCGeek

formerly sane
So now that a lot of you got your check, do you forgive Nvidia for the shenanigans they pulled? I'll always be skeptical about Nvidia but I did purchase a 1060 and a Laptop with a 1050ti recently.

They pulled shenanigans since I bought my first TNT2 from them. When the performance and software is there to match my titles I can't not see me using their hardware overpriced and all.

Sorry red or green I remember when PowerVr, SGI, and 3dFX made AMD or Nvidia in to what they are.

Always be vigilant on every 3d accleration or gpu related tech you get. We were and some of us can pay for a few games in full.

Pons

Neo Member
Got my 60 dollars also. Never had any confirmation that I submitted. No email. (Had proof of all the copies of things I sent to them via their online form though).

Hopefully all those missing the payout get theirs!

IronRinn

I just remembered this. Anyone else still waiting on a check? I sent in all my info and never heard another word about it.

burgerdog

I just remembered this. Anyone else still waiting on a check? I sent in all my info and never heard another word about it.

Forget about it, a lot of us submit all the necessary information and they hit us with a please submit additional info, and we did and still didn't get shit.

Top Bottom