• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 adds Michael Rosenbaum In key role

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiedog

I think I understand that scene in the trailer now.

p3k57kZ.jpg

Oouhfix.jpg

Ponn

Banned
I know I was implying they made a deal ala Spiderman.

They wouldn't bother. Silver Surfer is not an in demand property and the CG costs for a character that will never be a hit or huge draw won't look appealing to them. Even though he was front and center in the whole IG saga his importance to the story was actually negligible and could easily be replaced. They are already rewriting the whole thing with GoTG involved now so even if they decided to keep some beats from the original IG story someone like Nova could fill his role pretty easily.

They wouldn't bother. Silver Surfer is not an in demand property and the CG costs for a character that will never be a hit or huge draw won't look appealing to them. Even though he was front and center in the whole IG saga his importance to the story was actually negligible and could easily be replaced. They are already rewriting the whole thing with GoTG involved now so even if they decided to keep some beats from the original IG story someone like Nova could fill his role pretty easily.

In the grand scheme of things, Dr. Strange was more important than SS in Infinity Gauntlet once it actually got rolling.

ScRYeD

In the grand scheme of things, Dr. Strange was more important than SS in Infinity Gauntlet once it actually got rolling.

Definitely right on both accounts. I really want Tony Stark to say to Adam Warlock and SS, it's not a good plan. When they try and steal the gauntlet or whatever off Thanos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom