• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 Launch Date announced: August 28th, 2012

Got tired of healing once I realized randoms think having a healer makes them invincible. After the 100th guy stood in the fire in Hutball I was done. I CAN KEEP YOU ALIVE WHILE RUNNING THROUGH SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE INSTANT DEATH BUT YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO BE WORTH IT! UGH!

OH, but that's the most fun! Letting them run off zerging, while you bubble and HS back to IF.

Rapture

Got tired of healing once I realized randoms think having a healer makes them invincible. After the 100th guy stood in the fire in Hutball I was done. I CAN KEEP YOU ALIVE WHILE RUNNING THROUGH SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE INSTANT DEATH BUT YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO BE WORTH IT! UGH!

I have always had such respect for good healers for this reason lol. It would annoy the crap out of me in some cases in wow when the healer would stop for mana and the tank would just keep pulling mobs anyway like "oh well its the healers job to protect me so if i die its his fault".

I would go insane. o_o

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I'm suddenly reminded why I hate the holy trinity in MMOs.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I've been watching some videos, and it seems like I might have some fun with guardian.

You could try looking up Engineer as well. As a fellow support style of player, Guardian and Engineer are the most fit for that playing method.

Aeana

You could try looking up Engineer as well. As a fellow support style of player, Guardian and Engineer are the most fit for that playing method.

I kinda have some sort of irrational aversion to that sort of class aesthetic, I don't think I could muster it. :\

Taking a break from aiming for the Black Moa I decided to give War in Kryta a spin and I got to riverside assassination... Fuck I can't wait for GW2. ;_;

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'm suddenly reminded why I hate the holy trinity in MMOs.

*Rogue aggros heroic dungeon boss"

"Heal me, heal me, heal!!!!!111"

*Rogue dies*

"OMG YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PRIEST/DRUID/PALLY"

/unsubscribe

Top Bottom