• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Xrd: Chipp, May, Venom, Potemkin confirmed.

Olnijtw.png

he looks fucking weird. Its gonna be hard to get used to unreal chipp.

Panzerfaustsolo_zps4f8a2e58.jpg

chipp's face looks weird

venom looks badass

DAT POTEMKIN
Yeah, Chipp is the odd one out. He looks ultra unnatural. It's like the uncanny valley except 2D lol. Potemkin just doesn't look like Potemkin. May's anime aesthetic shines here and Venom looks good. I think it helps that we don't see his face often.

Village

I See they are continuing the theme of " hey we already know guilty gear has a lot of belts , but hear us out. Even more belts". Very interesting direction.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Hit and miss designs so far. Don't like ponytail Ky and how the belts have all become three times as big on each character.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Am I the only one who expected May's new look to be like Bonne Jenet from Garou: Mark of the Wolves? I'm disappointed now.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Dude, 3D and multiple costumes are a thing. Prepare to drown in Kawaii costume DLC.

He means characters from the very first Guilty. If this is true the next reveals might be Faust, Baiken, Eddie and Testament.

But venom.

Still, I guess I see his point.

I need bridget in this.

ZenTzen

Am I the only one who expected May's new look to be like Bonne Jenet from Garou: Mark of the Wolves? I'm disappointed now.

what, with a sexy dress or something? no wasnt really expecting that

whats great about this is thats all ingame models, chipp still needs some finetunning apparently

Pirabear

Banned
Are all of these the 3D models? I thought that they were illustrations at first, but Chipp's boots are throwing me off. May is definitely the most impressive so far if so.

Wynnebeck

Banned
what, with a sexy dress or something? no wasnt really expecting that

whats great about this is thats all ingame models, chipp still needs some finetunning apparently

No, just older. Story wise, this has to be a few years after GGXX so why does May still look the same? It makes no sense.

Top Bottom