• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear XX ACR PSN/XBL release date announced

danmaku

1200 MSP sounds great. Sucks being stuck with the old version, but from what I read +R isn't much different from AC.

Cross-buy? Pleasepleaseplease.

The game will also be Vita compatible IIRC.

You sure? I thought that vita was getting it's own release of ACR as a stand alone?

I thinks QisTopTier has it right. It's not coming to Vita until next year, I think. I think it's more likely the case we'll see a Jet Set Radio dual release instead of cross-buy.

1200 MSP sounds great. Sucks being stuck with the old version, but from what I read +R isn't much different from AC.

I thought Arc was going to patch in the AC+R changes eventually?

--

Is this still releasing on PSN next Tuesday? Or was it delayed? Major Nelson says it'll be on 360 next week.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Me and a friend of mine are planning to re-live the summer of 2003 that we spent doing nothing but playing GGXX as soon as this comes out. We're going to play 102 consecutive matches (we played 100 of UMvC3, 101 of TTT2, so we have to one-up ourselves again with 102 matches of GG). CAN'T WAIT. This had better hit US PSN on Tuesday. Otherwise I might have to buy some JPSN credit. :lol

Yknow, the reason this is probably getting patched is that it was ready to go back in June or something, but they had to wait until soon to get slots in XBLA, and now they look like they're way behind when it made much more sense back then.

In Japan, for 360 it's next week, for PS3 it's November 1st, I guess it's the same for the rest of the world, at least on 360.

Me and a friend of mine are planning to re-live the summer of 2003 that we spent doing nothing but playing GGXX as soon as this comes out. We're going to play 102 consecutive matches (we played 100 of UMvC3, 101 of TTT2, so we have to one-up ourselves again with 102 matches of GG). CAN'T WAIT. This had better hit US PSN on Tuesday. Otherwise I might have to buy some JPSN credit. :lol

http://majornelson.com/2012/10/16/content-coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-17/

GUILTY GEAR XX ACCENT CORE PLUS 24-Oct 1200

In Japan, for 360 it's next week, for PS3 it's November 1st, I guess it's the same for the rest of the world, at least on 360.

This is what I'm afraid of. I want it next week so I can use it towards the spend $100 in October, get $20 back PSN promo. :\

Top Bottom