• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guy in terrible Deadpool costume visits Marvel HQ to promote game

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
lol at this Deadpool bloke and goddamn at that Joker

my favourite is still the Juggernaut, though

Fail-Juggernaut-Cosplay.jpg

Yofaycesux

Neo Member
I never got Deadpool. Seems like a slice of Family Guy styled humor where it's all predicated on heavy winking and pop-culture references. I've tried reading a comic and have had friends explain it to me, but there's just no real joke for me.

Also, you all know about the dedicated cosplay thread, right guys?

Now, are you reading anything by a man named Daniel Way? If som, please burn any/all comics associated with that chump. Deadpools strength is that under his humor, he's really messed up. He uses humor, fast-talking, and jokes to hide this and to keep from dealing with it.

Way just makes him spout pop cultural references and memes, which ruins everything about the character. He should feel bad for ever writing. And also yes I do enjoy deadpool, how could you tell?

As a straight man, I find that Joker cosplayer to be a pretty handsome devil, and good at his craft.

I don't know what the Deadpool guy (gal?) looks like underneath, but s/he is also a master of his/her craft.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
This thread made me un-hate cosplay.

Cosplay has always been awesome. The problem is most people that cosplay don't have a "knack" for it. When you have the skills like that Joker you can really pull anything off.

Maddocks

I remember everyone at cosplay.com exposing that iron man guy as a fraud. Going from memory I think he only had a working head and told people he would make them for a fee and lots of people jumped on it and he ended up taking their money and never making the heads and then showed off the whole armor. Least they know they funded the suit lol

Raoh

That's not Deadpool. This is Deadpool.

tumblr_meg8b973b61rurzt6o1_250.gif

Who is that imposter?

That Iron Man... the memories of something similar are surfacing back to my mind... oh my:

yQLR7vl.jpg

Girls go for the bad guys, but they stay for the good ones.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=6wBjZemeh3k&NR=1

Here a couple of Deadpool gifs.
tumblr_mhp81oFB4v1rj6f00o3_250.gif
original.gif
tumblr_mgadq2cbB51qgnageo1_400.gif

tumblr_m79xtnhpVJ1qzc14ro1_500.gif
gif-Deadpool-superman-cosplay-404770.gif

He was a really cool Deadpool.

Oh my god...

LOL

Top Bottom