• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guys, I think I'm like smartphone games....

deim0s

As if enjoying smartphone games you're turning in your gamer card. Play away!

My phone staples:
Pixel Dungeon
Dungeon Raid
Super Hexagon
Gamedev Story/Grand Prix Story or some Kairosoft game
Deep Dungeons of Doom
Solforge

Dunlop

I was hooked on Puzzles & Dragons for a good long time.

Yeah, I loved PAB and then lost my account when my phone went boom and could not find my secret code or whatever.

Tried to reinstall it yesterday looking for a itch to scratch until Hearthstone is available but oddly it will not run on my Nexus 5...might just try and find the next best clone of PAB or whatever

Izayoi

Banned
I've been playing Cytus and I adore it. Does anyone know any good Android JRPGs? Like, turn-based combat, leveling, loot, etc.

I just got an iPhone after not having a smartphone since 2010. I'm kinda liking some of the games you can get now. I have Megaman X and gonna check out the Metal Slug game.

Alpende

I like some smartphone games, like Orbital or Cut The Rope or Game Dev Story. They have their place, but I don't ever see them as a replacement for deeper games as found on consoles or handhelds.

Applies to me as well. Smartphone games for me are quick gameplay sessions of 10 or so minutes. I can't see myself playing a smarthpone game for hours.

Avari

Quite seriously - good for you. Play whatever you enjoy be it mobile, console, or PC - or any combination. Pay absolutely no attention to those who will tell you you're not a serious gamer if ... (whatever arbitrary thing they've decided).

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
You will never convince me that controls pasted onto a touch screen isn't an inferior way to play most traditional console-style games but there are lots of made for phone/tablet experiences on iOS and the Play store that I love.

I love mobile gaming.

I don't pay for shit. And the free content they offer is enough to keep me satisfied for however long my poop-session lasts for.

Love it.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Thank you op for the metal slug game! It is awesome.
I have been playing
Inflation RPG - really addicting game f2p no Mt

I normally hate mobile games but I d/led Inflation RPG on a lark while searching the Play store for "RPG" and am actually having fun. It's so shallow it makes DQ1 look like the Pacific Ocean but a decent enough way to kill a few minutes here and there.

Top Bottom