• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gwinnett Officer Kicks Man In Head During Traffic Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Party

A second video, showing the first officer on the scene administering a forearm smash to this poor dude as he exited his vehicle with his arms up, surfaced after this broke earlier today. Thankfully, he was fired as well.

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/local/second-officer-fired-after-new-video-surfaces-from-police-assault/article_d1620462-5985-5c74-9745-ef402d8baf24.html

https://youtu.be/-i83ZC4vyGc
Jesus. Hopefully charges can be brought against these guys and actually stick.

TalonJH

A second video, showing the first officer on the scene administering a forearm smash to this poor dude as he exited his vehicle with his arms up, surfaced after this broke earlier today. Thankfully, he was fired as well.

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/local/second-officer-fired-after-new-video-surfaces-from-police-assault/article_d1620462-5985-5c74-9745-ef402d8baf24.html

https://youtu.be/-i83ZC4vyGc

Yeah, just saw this 2nd angle today. That's why both offices were fired. Caught in another lie thanks to cell phones. This time it actually worked out (at least getting them fired).

First cop did his job, then rambo comes in and be a psycho. Yet i bet the first cop wouldn't have said shit if there wasn't video

Watch the 2nd video, He punched the guy as he got him out of the car with his hands up.

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
First I want to say that it's great that these guys got fired because that's a good start. Now have there been any criminal charges filed? Using their positions of authority to assault people is absolutely heinous and unlawful, hoping more is planned to be done here.

CSJ

Words don't begin to describe what I want to happen to these cops.
I wouldn't even call them cops, they are inhuman scum who don't deserve any sort of responsibility dealing or interacting with people.

I hope America can sort out this problem, but I don't think that can be done without violence.
Unfortunately.

TalonJH

Words don't begin to describe what I want to happen to these cops.
I wouldn't even call them cops, they are inhuman scum who don't deserve any sort of responsibility dealing or interacting with people.

I hope America can sort out this problem, but I don't think that can be done without violence.
Unfortunately.

You can't solve a problem til you admit there is one.

First I want to say that it's great that these guys got fired because that's a good start. Now have there been any criminal charges filed? Using their positions of authority to assault people is absolutely heinous and unlawful, hoping more is planned to be done here.

Seems like the county DA threw out 89 misdemeanor charges issued by these two asshole cops. Thats a step in the right direction, they're obviously animalistic thugs with no integrity, therefore none of their collars can be trusted.

Paltheos

I'm not gonna lie. I opened this topic in large part to read that the victim is black. Because of course he is.

Apt101

Seems like kicking and punching is the new hotness

Still fucked up

At least less people seem to be getting killed lately

It's good that Trump supporters Jasper and Cooter here lost their jobs, it's a start, but I want them in jail. They shouldn't get to simply move on with their lives because of a badge. If anything they should be held to a stricter standard because of it.

Heh
Of course, since I live in Gwinnett county, I got a call from my mom and a text from my dad this morning, checking in on me and making sure the cops hadn't beat my ass or anything. Basically, anytime anything goes down in metro Atlanta, I get the "are you alright" call, nationally publicized acts of police brutality included.

Gattsu25

Banned
Heh
Of course, since I live in Gwinnett county, I got a call from my mom and a text from my dad this morning, checking in on me and making sure the cops hadn't beat my ass or anything. Basically, anytime anything goes down in metro Atlanta, I get the "are you alright" call, nationally publicized acts of police brutality included.

It shows your parents care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom