• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Had a foursome, but couldn't get it up

See, you got to be comfortable and into it to perform, me at least. It's easy to lose a boner if you're in your head. Not sure if that was your problem, OP

ghst

thanks for the laugh
i think it's okay to not be able to get a boner on while you're watching some bloke throw one up your girlfriend.

Zen Aku

You probably just had too much to drink coupled with performance anxiety. It's normal OP. Better luck next time.

Krakatoa

You should have done some muff diving to get you back in the mood.

In all seriousness OP don't worry about it.

tbm24

I don't know that I would stop, in a hypothetical situation.

Besides, how are going to demand that everybody else stops without making it worse? I wouldn't invite that person to future parties.

Given that this is described as a 4-some and not some orgy, it'd be disrespectful not to stop if you as a group aren't all working together. Not some swinger situation where you can pick up his girlfriend and go to another room by yourselves.

____

Sucks, but it happens. Really sucks.

Especially the part trying to convince the girl that she's not the problem. In my experience, although 100% true, they ain't trying to hear that shit. So not only are you here out of a fuck (usually after talking up your skills), embarrassed and limp-dick, but then you -also- have to try your damndest to convince someone that "it's not you, it's me".

THE WORST shit.

t1gerjaw

Besides, how are going to demand that everybody else stops without making it worse? I wouldn't invite that person to future parties.

I didn't demand anything, I just said, "Hey, I think we should stop". We fooled around a little bit after it and that was it.

Shredderi

You sound like you don't actually understand the small but important intricate psychological dynamics that goes into something like this. Trust, insecurities etc. are all very delicate matters in scenarios like this. It's important that no one has to do or witness something that makes them uncomfortable because those things can leave a person with jealousy and insecurities that they bottle up that further complicate things in the long run.

Given that this is described as a 4-some and not some orgy, it'd be disrespectful not to stop if you as a group aren't all working together. Not some swinger situation where you can pick up his girlfriend and go to another room by yourselves.

It was initially described as a foursome but sounds more like they swapped partners, what's the etiquette for that? Do you own your partner's future potential orgasms?

I'm half-joking here.

This just sounds like a partner swap where you fuck right next to eachother. I have no idea why that would appeal to anyone, but not my scene I guess.

You shouldn't have made them stop.

You got whiskey-dick. It happens. Don't drink next time and enjoy it.

Personally I never could enjoy myself in those situations. Too much worry about STD's but good luck!

Acyl

Hell, I'm just surprised the other couple was so cool about it and this didn't turn into a nightmare scenario where they decide to ignore him and they end up having having a threesome.

OP to dick:

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, well I guess I'm a cuck.

In all seriousness nothing good ever comes out of this, OP.

Shredderi

Hell, I'm just surprised the other couple was so cool about it and this didn't turn into a nightmare scenario where they decide to ignore him and they end up having having a threesome.

It would have been a lot more surprising if they just continued without OP's permission. Pretty much grounds for breaking up. I've never heard of that happening but I've heard a lot of stories like OP's.

Gonna suggest something different then most the posts here, although whiskey dick is a probable choice.

Emotions man. They matter. Sometimes if you aren’t emotionally set with the person or situations to have sex your body knows. Even if there is a 10/10 standing in front of you, sometimes your body just won’t do the trick. Sounds like your body was ready to go for a minute (because she was attractive), then your brain caught up and was like, I’m not feeling this... bailout.

This just sounds like a partner swap where you fuck right next to eachother. I have no idea why that would appeal to anyone, but not my scene I guess.

You shouldn't have made them stop.
Lol? If you’re uncomfortable at any point during sex, and your significant other is right there participating in consensual groupsex, then you should absolutely tell everyone involved to stop.

Par Score

Drink less.

Also, be willing to enter into sexual situations where the number one outcome is not you getting off. Be willing to watch. Be willing to have fun.

On the other hand, good on you for making it clear you weren't comfortable when you did. Never feel guilty about that. Sex should be a consensual, positive thing.

Top Bottom