• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Haha, someone called REIROM (audio inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

First the caller gets his dad, all he says is "hello? hello? hello?" :lol

You can't understand a word Reirom is saying until he swears and then says he wants to kill someone. After that they mention something about shoes. My god, this is the best thing I've ever heard in my entire life. If someone could host this, please do and I'll update the link. This is great. :lol

Zip of all REIROM phone calls

Incognito said:
Since Diablos felt the need to leave out who called who and why, I'll elaborate: Jaorobot called Reirom to get some info so he could send him some shoes. They're both from Opa-Ages, and hilarity ensued.

Takuan

"Do you like Hans?"
"Hans is a FUCK MORON!"
:lol

Reirom just got that much funnier now that I can put his posts to a voice.

shuri

Banned
I think that the fact that Olimario has sold nude pics of Chrissy Ann Van Dolmen III for the price of a psp even more amusing :lol :lol :lol :lol

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Naked Shuriken said:
I think that the fact that Olimario has sold nude pics of Chrissy Ann Van Dolmen III for the price of a psp even more amusing :lol :lol :lol :lol

You kid!?!

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Naked Shuriken said:
For the honor of Christie-Ann Melanie Van Fouten III, I wish I was.

That's possibly the most unbelievable thing I've read on GAF in a long long time, if not ever! I thought Oli was religious? Prostituting your girlfriend out is hardly particularly moral :lol :lol Shameless!

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Naked Shuriken said:

Well if he's willing to post money shots of his.... uh endowment (or lack thereof) I imagine he wouldnt be above selling pics of his beloved Christy Dianne Von Dutch III :lol

There are positives to having a hot girlfriend other than sex? A freaking PSP for a few pictures?!?!

Seriously, it's harsh but you can't blame him if he did :D

Since Diablos felt the need to leave out who called who and why, I'll elaborate: Jaorobot called Reirom to get some info so he could send him some shoes. They're both from Opa-Ages, and hilarity ensued.

"Is reirom there?"

"Hallllo?"

"Is reirom there?"

"Halllo??"

:lol

Zip file of all phonecalls: http://opa-ages.com/audio/reiromconvo.zip

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Dear God, Reirom sounds funniner than I could ever imagine.

The first time I've seen the guy post was at Retrogames messageboard, probably 8 years ago. All these years later, and his English has't improved even a bit.

Gattsu25

Banned
Naked Shuriken said:

fucking kidding? shit..that's low

Ecrofirt

41247496.jpg

Yeah, OA was on fire last night.

-BeOnEdge posting previously unreleased pictures of Candy, a girl who fancied herself as "beautiful". The pictures proved otherwise..
-Candy responding by posting pictures of BOE's penis
-BOE posting more pictures of Candy
-Candy posting email screen-caps
-BOE posting chat logs

-Morphix starting photoshop giveaway contest(PSP, 3 ipods)
-Reirom posting an idea
-Hans, according to Reirom, stealing Reirom's idea and winning a prize
-Olimario winning nothing
-Morphix responding by saying if Oli sends nude pics of his GF, he'll send him a PSP
-Olimario posts MORE pictures of his penis, sends nude pics of his GF to Morphix
-Oli gets PSP for whoring out his GF

-Mina posting new pics... :drool :lol

Incognito said:
Yeah, OA was on fire last night.

-BeOnEdge posting previously unreleased pictures of Candy, a girl who fancied herself as "beautiful". The pictures proved otherwise..
-Candy responding by posting pictures of BOE's penis
-BOE posting more pictures of Candy
-Candy posting email screen-caps
-BOE posting chat logs

-Morphix starting photoshop giveaway contest(PSP, 3 ipods)
-Reirom posting an idea
-Hans, according to Reirom, stealing Reirom's idea and winning a prize
-Olimario winning nothing
-Morphix responding by saying if Oli sends nude pics of his GF, he'll send him a PSP
-Olimario posts MORE pictures of his penis, sends nude pics of his GF to Morphix
-Oli gets PSP for whoring out his GF

-Mina posting new pics... :drool :lol

-Bacon & Lonestar making OAs "Best Looking Posters" list. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom