• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Haha, someone called REIROM (audio inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Che

Banned
Naked Shuriken said:
I think that the fact that Olimario has sold nude pics of Chrissy Ann Van Dolmen III for the price of a psp even more amusing :lol :lol :lol :lol

It can't be. Is he the same olimario who was bashing everyone for one night stands and critising them for not treating women with love and respect just because they didn't want to have a relashionship with every freaking woman they had sex with? :lol

Juno

LIAR and a FELON
Che said:
It can't be. Is he the same olimario who was bashing everyone for one night stands and critising them for not treating women with love and respect just because they didn't want to have a relashionship with every freaking woman they had sex with? :lol
Yes, but you have to remember this same olimario also "plays the role" of a racist on Opa Ages. Weird, I know.

NLB2

Banned
Che said:
Yeah dude, Olimario am fuck total.

Mario_Hugo

Lisa Edelstein's dad touched my private parts. True fact.
how long does it typically take to get the opa-age okay for registration?

Teddman

This may turn out to be the most entertaining week in Opa-Age history.

On that note, I'm taking off in 15 minutes to hang out with some SoCal area OA'ers at a local bar, including meeting Opa himself. Should be interesting to say the least. :D

Teddman said:
This may turn out to be the most entertaining week in Opa-Age history.

On that note, I'm taking off in 15 minutes to hang out with some SoCal area OA'ers at a local bar, including meeting Opa himself. Should be interesting to say the least. :D
Opa's such a bore. I wonder why he still exists. I'm happy he shut down his blog

OA's the funniest place on the internet. fuck the haters :p

Uter

oh wtf...

Please keep your nude photos off of the net olimario, and why the h*ll would you take the photo of your penis juxtaposed against the players choice case of Super Smash Bros.....

I was blinded by inadequacy.

And I love that you whored out your girlfriend as you still both "save yourselves" for marriage. What then? Slip her some roofies and sell her to truckers for PS3 money?

BuG

The best bit is when the guy calling reirom is all like, "what the...?!" after he says he is 12-6. :lol

Funny phone call, but what's up with Opa Ages? I'm sure there's a long story behind it, but can someone sum it up for me in a sentence or two? For people who don't think GAF is worth their time, they somehow manage to get their image consultants to squeeze in a few extra hundred hours per month talking about it.

I'm talking about this thread: http://opa-ages.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28047, of course.

"Who's hating?

I think it's funny that some of them aren't used to posting on a forum that doesn't require six months of waiting, before you can post. One that has members that aren't required to fear the mods. That aren't afraid to talk about 'other' boards or offer feedback on how shitty this one is.

That's all."

If people like this could channel their irrational hatred into something useful like, say...a cure for cancer/pop music (whatever comes first), the world would be a much better place. But no. Let's keep dredging up the past to fling insults at people who couldn't care less.

Intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom