• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 3: Legendary Edition preorders to close on 8/14 at Gamestop/EB

Z_Y

My Prey figurines are in for an interesting month.

First Big Daddy is going to kick their ass.......then.....the Helmet....

Good times...

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
Where was it stated that the factory making the legendary edition has been torn down?

I've heard this in multiple threads, but I've never seen the source of this information. I'm not saying I don't believe it, but some confirmation is always nice.

Eric WK

LunaticPuma said:
Where was it stated that the factory making the legendary edition has been torn down?

I've heard this in multiple threads, but I've never seen the source of this information. I'm not saying I don't believe it, but some confirmation is always nice.

Frankie said it in last week's Bungie Podcast.

DMczaf

wasting said:
yea they still have it too
Halo_rightmod_02.jpg

I can't wait for the Master Chief's "FATHEAD IS HUGE! DIS HOW BIG A FATHEAD IS!!" commercial

http://www.fathead.com/tv_popup.aspx?movie=Ben60.swf

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Verboten said:
If it was a life-sized helmut that I can wear to work and on my birthday, then I'd be all over it. Otherwise, wow. Such consumer whores.
I am making my own helmet. I will post my progress images soon in mjolnirarmor.com

Awesome. I always loved looking at people's custom armors on that site, didn't know it was still up. Are there any big changes between Halo 2 and 3's spartan armor aside from texture?

B-Rad Lascelle said:
I'm a sucker for useless stuff, too. But $10 is my limit. For the games I buy that's a realistic bonus for extra goodies. An extra $70 (or $60 beyond the CE) is just frivolous.

Same goes for Rockstar and their $30 premium on GTA IV.

Unless you're giving me extra GAME CONTENT my cap on special editions is 10 bucks.
Same for me- $10 is the limit, but Irrational really loaded the extras into the Bioshock CE.

urk said:
Just rent a copy of The Incredibles or any other movie with the THX video calibration tool.

Frank is a bit of an A/V snob, and I'd imagine quite a few other Bungie staffers are as well. They did the Hunter and Grunt audio test previously, so it's pretty clear they want their consumers to have the best possible experience with their product. It's just another example of them taking that little extra step to make sure everything is in order. Pretty sweet stuff.

I've settled on the Collector's Edition. I was really, really close to picking up the LE, but I couldn't justify the cost, especially with my 360 showing signs that it is about to crap out. Plus, the hardbound Bestiarum will make for awesome bathroom reading.
Thanks! I'm an idiot, though. I have that movie. Love The Incredibles. Thanks urk!

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
PleoMax said:
I ain't paying 130e for no game. This shit is crazy.

I can't wait to part with $200 for Rock Band, but that price is much easier to justify.

Top Bottom