• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 3 ODST codes are currently being sent out

jelly

Anyone want a code?

Got mine, but got rid of MCC a few months back. Cheaper for me to just buy ODST for the £5 or so it costs than to re-buy MCC.

Anyway, if anyone wants it, first to reply gets it.

You need MCC to play it though so why don't you keep it.

ThankeeSai

You need MCC to play it though so why don't you keep it.

I seem to have got the wrong end of the stick with this.

So if I buy ODST for £5 or whatever it is, I still need MCC to play it anyway? I was under the impression that this was a standalone that anyone could play, if they have MCC or not.

My mistake, sorry.

I'll redeem the code and pick MCC up again in a few months or so

So....ODST at 1080/60 is pretty damn sweet.

I felt it could have used more work, given an Anniversary style makeover what with it being one of the best and most varied Halo campaigns of the bunch, but it's damn good to have it on the X1...

I'd forgotten just how good some of the animations were compared to Halo 3 and I love, love LOVE, the dark setting of ruined New Mombasa so damn much.

PIRL0

Neo Member
i got my code and i dont want.. whoever needs it feel free to redeem it

916724082.jpg

LastNac

It's $5...

In my defense I did't know it was just $5. I was expecting it to be much higher.

Realizing that now I can say I have no qualms at all with how things were handled. Great price for an amazing game.

Frankie, please forgive my ignorance.

UraMallas

I have ODST downloaded from the store (it shows as installed it ODST product page) but it is nowhere to be found, in game.

Do I need to take an additional step?

Top Bottom