• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 3 ODST codes are currently being sent out

Karl2177

So I played before December 19 and have a code, while my roommate started playing in February doesn't have a code. Will he be able to access it since he is family golding on my account?

Noobcraft

I just downloaded it, but now I can't find it ffs?

Where does it appear?
Under Halo 3 in the menus.
Screenshot-Original.png

So I played before December 19 and have a code, while my roommate started playing in February doesn't have a code. Will he be able to access it since he is family golding on my account?

Yes you can, as long as your account is set to homesharing he can access all your content on that console.

FordGTGuy

Banned

If you're sharing correctly you'll share any game, DLC, season pass and beta.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
It's May 30th. Wasn't there a 10-page thread shitstorm over 343 missing a May 29th release date? :lol :lol

It was a 10 page shitstorm over the idea that it "might" miss May. And it still doesn't even chart in terms of gaf panic and outrage. There's also a massive thread on which franchises will die this generation which is basically a giant list of successful franchises that won't die this generation.

Whoa, this is a nice surprise to wake to! Can't wait to grab and play this.. I have been itching to play some Halo and this was the push I needed.

The Destiny Easter Egg in Halo 3: ODST was removed.

nFQ6Hkr.jpg

Ah bummer, though it makes sense. Too bad it wasn't replaced with a new easter egg.

LastNac

For what it's worth though, this is my most anticipated "DLC" for something in a long, long time.

Always wanted a sequel to ODST. I've since heard that recent fiction released in the Halo universe takes the chances of that down to almost 0.

Still holding out for Halo Wars 2 though...

Noobcraft

For what it's worth though, this is my most anticipated "DLC" for something in a long, long time.

Always wanted a sequel to ODST. I've since heard that recent fiction released in the Halo universe takes the chances of that down to almost 0.

Still holding out for Halo Wars 2 though...
Halo Wars 2 would surely be a MOBA.

LastNac

BTW, as someone who was a little late to the party and doesn't post that much anymore I have to say H2:A multi was fantastic. Really captured that feeling perfectly.

Is that the general consensus on H2:A multi?

It's May 30th. Wasn't there a 10-page thread shitstorm over 343 missing a May 29th release date? :lol :lol

Internet 2015 man

I also thought SS4 was knackard through the internet until I discovered the only people who notice are the pros from SS4 on last gen consoles with milliseconds delays

LastNac

Walk through of ODST with director commentary from Joe Staten up on the Halo Channel now.

Sometimes I forget Staten is back at MS.

Got the impression at an E3 a few years back that ODST is the thing he is most proud of, and given his resume that is saying a lot.

Dimorphic

Sometimes I forget Staten is back at MS.

Got the impression at an E3 a few years back that ODST is the thing he is most proud of, and given his resume that is saying a lot.

I didn't know that he was. That's awesome!

ODST may be my favourite Halo game of all. The setting, art and music are all excellent and the gameplay is unique with a familiar twist to it. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'm UK based and whilst the download stopped at 100%, all I had to do was install the MCC update and click "Try again" on the ODST download and it worked straight away. No need for region switching or re-downloading.

statham

Microsoft should port over Reach and Halo Wars and then re-release it at retail for the holidays, 2 discs, $60, All 7 Halo games.

Top Bottom