• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4: A Hero Awakens (10 Minute Singleplayer ViDoc)

blamite

We need a gif of the Infinity shot.
I many be wrong, but I think that shot and the one of Requiem immediately after were from the live-action Forward Unto Dawn series. They kind of had that CG look to me.

That said, if they were from the game like the rest of the footage I'm even more amazed by this game.

edit:
dcwbA.png

this, right? I don't know, doesn't look in-engine to me.

xJavonta

Banned
I never doubted what 343i would do with Halo 4. I knew I was going to be impressed from the beginning. Even though quite a few people from Bungie are at 343i, it seemed like Bungie was tired of Halo.

watership

I haven't finished a Halo campaign since CE. Is there a vid/rundown of what has happened?

There are a few out there. These we up on Yahoo before Halo 3 was released.. so of a summer of Halo CE and Halo 2. I'm sure there is something else out there for halo 3.

http://vimeo.com/22331997
http://vimeo.com/22332248

Edit: annnnd it's sorta full of errors. :\

I wonder if 343/Waypoint is going to release a "halo: the story so far" covering all 1-3.

Dariso

Neo Member
Never had any interest in the Halo series, but this new take on it looks really appealing to me.Especially with all that metroid prime influence that has been said.
343i look like they are really are putting a lot of effort on this game.And wow, those graphics look extremely good.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I never touch my 360, and I feel the only reason I have to turn it on again is Halo 4 and Cave shmups.

Good thing Halo 4 looks awesome.

Vire

Got damn, never thought I'd be stoked for a Halo game after Reach. But... here I am, stoked as all hell.

As much as it pains me to say this. This is exactly what the series needed.

An injection of new blood, new talent and a renewed sense of excitement towards working on a project like this.

Bungie worked diligently for over 10 years on the same series and you could tell that they were growing tired of working on Halo, it was time for them to move on and I can't wait to see what they have cooking next.

Presco

This is the only reason I still have a shitBOX. Seriously, besides this franchise, Microsoft has nothing. Commence hate parade.

Haha, while I wouldn't quite put it in those terms I do echo the sentiment. Halo 4 will likely determine if I even bother with a console next gen. Vidoc was awesome and really looking forward to this campaign. Still holding out hope for multi as well. I want to love this game.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Do you know how to delete animation frames in Photoshop? They just go blank and leave nastiness in the gif animation
From the top Menu > Window > Animation

On the bottom this should pop up:

OfZCQ.png

If the individual frames don't show up then click the button on the right. To delete the frames hit the little garbage can on the left, you can also select multiple frames with shift+left click.

Top Bottom